Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
How is this a Compliment ?

Doesnt this mean the person Basically thinks Somalis are ugly

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Yeah they're insulting your people. Just give them the stank eye when they pull that stupid shit.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
AA females talk shit about somalis when they assume am AA:wow:
I feel shit for not going in on them but pussy>ethnic:manny:
I pretend I didn't hear shit:sass2:

waraabe

Your superior
AA females talk shit about somalis when they assume am AA:wow:
I feel shit for not going in on them but pussy>ethnic:manny:
I pretend I didn't hear shit:sass2:

Insult them and they will spread their fallopian tubes for you. Black women love being treated like dirt

It is a backhand compliment but only the smart few understand this. A lot of girls get gassed when someone tells them this thinking it is a compliment.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
It is a backhand compliment but only the smart few understand this. A lot of girls get gassed when someone tells them this thinking it is a compliment.
It's usually the "you don't look Somali" comment that they get happy over. Although I myself have fell in that trap when I was in my mid teens and received that comment so I can't really say much lol.

Noticed a lot of groups especially Africans/Blacks project their insecurity towards Somalis and others. Anytime someone comments on your facial features, built and hair is just a reflection on them. Never seen as Asian, Cadaan or even Arab make a comment about Somali people's facial features and even built. It wasn't until I saw Black Twitter especially from the UK, that I realised about the forehead/hairline thing. Never take note, let them dwell on their flaws.

Apollo

VIP
Keep telling yourself that; you might convince yourself one day.
:bell:

European Royal families during the Middle Ages used to claim descent from high caste Hebrews mentioned in the Bible. It was a religious delusion. Same with Somalis and their fake Hashemite claims.

Hafez

VIP
European Royal families during the Middle Ages used to claim descent from high caste Hebrews mentioned in the Bible. It was a religious delusion. Same with Somalis and their fake Hashemite claims.
We both know that's not quite true.
boqor-300x200.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.