You say I habaar terribly but take a look at this. Can u blame me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was actually thinking about this earlier this morning. When was the last time this so called Government donated anything to the poor? Muqdisho brags about new businesses everyday. When was the last time a school was built for the poor? How about housing?

@Warsheekh ask your uncle when he will build schools and housing for the people? Instead of using the money given by the U.N to travel and pay former moryaans to protect him.

:mindblown: wtf? Firstly the video is about Hargeysa, your too obsessed with xamar mays tiri. Secondly f*ck HSM and all the other useless somali leaders they are all the same corrupt son of a es. :pacspit:

Q

Queen Carawelo

:mindblown: wtf? Firstly the video is about Hargeysa, your too obsessed with xamar mays tiri. Secondly f*ck HSM and all the other useless somali leaders they are all the same corrupt son of a es. :pacspit:
I'm not obsessed. Once I hear about corruption Xamar comes to mind. I'm guessing HSM is not your laf. Looool

Nacala adiga iyo sinjiigaka kuyaal. Dameer dameer dhalay.
Wtf do you know what gaas do for the poor, you're a troll and anyone who liked and agreed with you is a troll example menace and ciddarta. You need more people .

Welcome to my ignore list troll.

What does that mean?

Ilahay waxaa ka baryayaa in who undermined these salt of the earth people to come down with uncontrollable Parkinson's disease accompanied by incurable severe migraine headache with epilepsy
Sick habaar bro! Your habaars are out of control, everybody knows that

Menace maxa sida Islamaha mar kasta uu habaaranta, Habaar will never solve anything, its better if you are not gonna do anything to change the situation back home, that you pray they get better leader or pray for those corrupt leader to see the light and be guided to the right path.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
We're not at the level that we can have the institutions that can fight against government corruption. That will come in time.

Also the corruption with somalis is a societal problem, the same people who will complain about government curruption will encorage nepotism as long as it benefits them and their close family. That needs to change.

We need to realise that none of us will do well unless all of us can do well. We're not there yet.

Inshallah I have a lot of hope. I see a lot of people tired of the status quo.

Habaar is serious and shouldn't be taken lightly.

Haye awoowe
1427302668985.jpg

I'm not obsessed. Once I hear about corruption Xamar comes to mind. I'm guessing HSM is not your laf. Looool
lool. Walahi wax ma ogid HSM biggest haters are Abgaal themselves. Nigga is the worst thing that happened to us. I blame that he was raised by his reer abti. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.