Young Man Shares His Tahriib Journey

Dooyo

Inaba Caadi Maaha
I hope he doesn’t get caught by bedouin Libyans
:farmajoyaab:
IMG_0531.jpeg

Another young man stuck in magafe prisons. Allow umadada u gargaar

:jcoleno:

Huh? They're allowed to just stroll around? Shouldn't they be in shackles getting whipped? It seems He's been there for 15 days going through his account. Lucky he fell in the hands of a good smuggling gang that'll uphold their end of the deal and set you on your destination.

Last edited:

Dooyo

Inaba Caadi Maaha
Huh? They're allowed to just stroll around? Shouldn't they be in shackles getting whipped? It seems He's been there for 15 days going through his account. Lucky he fell in the hands of a good smuggling gang that'll uphold their end of the deal and set you on your destination.

Why keep them in shackles when 20 miles N, W, S and E of their location is still Libya?

These Libyans will hop in their Toyota Hiluxs (or on horseback) and catch the escapees with an hour. :jcoleno:

You should watch Goat Life. Great movie showcasing the Arab slavery of Africans and Indians.

He reps state flags in his bio, apparently he loves it so much he’d rather get treated like a slave in Libya. I promise you this guy will be doing TikTok FKD in 2 years to supplement the benefits he claims

Dooyo

Inaba Caadi Maaha
He reps state flags in his bio, apparently he loves it so much he’d rather get treated like a slave in Libya. I promise you this guy will be doing TikTok FKD in 2 years to supplement the benefits he claims
Spit Take GIF

There’s already plenty on TikTok who do mic kulul in Italian refugee camps :chrisfreshhah:

Trending

Latest posts