Young women are leaving men behind in terms of education and career in the developed world.

Sa_Male

runta ayaan kugu qarxin
This is due to the schooling system from elementary to high school in my opinion young men aren’t being taught the correct career paths
The educational system is tailored to the female species.

Career paths has nothing to do with it.

Academia is the anti male establishment and destroys masculine essence.

Young men turn to things like crime and madow culture for many reasons, but one of those reasons is because such a culture is highly masculine charged.

Good for them, but that makes since. The west is going thro deindustrialization massively and most men won't be able to find jobs easily. Where I work I heard they plan to close thier entire production section and move it to China.

AbdiFreedom

For NATO occupation of Somalia|Trudeau4Prison
Staff Member
There are so many upstanding guys out there but Somali women usually pick wrong. They tend to not care about their future or their future kids. People from other communities would never marry their peoples' equivalent of bum Somali guys but Somali women will. Many Somali women come from dysfunctional homes so they will gravitate towards dysfunctional Somali men. And then the good guys will remain single due to heartbreak and become jaded and reject even good women that appear later but only really because he can provide or go ajnabi. I see it all the time and I can never convince them to settle down. That's the reality.

There are so many upstanding guys out there but Somali women usually pick wrong. They tend to not care about their future or their future kids. People from other communities would never marry their peoples' equivalent of bum Somali guys but Somali women will. Many Somali women come from dysfunctional homes so they will gravitate towards dysfunctional Somali men. And then the good guys will remain single due to heartbreak and become jaded and reject even good women that appear later but only really because he can provide. I see it all the time and I can never convince them to settle down. That's the reality.
What does that have to do with what she posted? Also Somali men being bums is a millennial, most of the Gen Z somalis like me and all my friends and young Somalis I know are working and studying.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
What does that have to do with what she posted? Also Somali men being bums is a millennial, most of the Gen Z somalis like me and all my friends and young Somalis I know are working and studying.

People have commented on bum men but they choose bum men because they're attracted to bum men.

No, lots of Gen Z are also huge bums. There are so many who are addicted to fentanyl and are depressed at home and don't go out. Many don't even work in their fields after graduation. Employers can tell theyre bums and don't hire them. You have no idea how many graduated have degrees and are unemployed. You can be a bum and have a degree you know, especially with today's low standards. You just need 50+1.

Sa_Male

runta ayaan kugu qarxin
People have commented on bum men but they choose bum men because they're attracted to bum men.

No, lots of Gen Z are also huge bums. There are so many who are addicted to fentanyl and are depressed at home and don't go out. Many don't even work in their fields after graduation. Employers can tell their bums and don't hire them. You have no idea how many graduated have degrees and are unemployed. You can be a bum and have a degree you know, especially with today's low standards. You just need 50+1.
💯, so many somalis with so many degrees but what does a piece of paper really mean.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
It's propaganda that Gen Z are much better than millennials. I would say it's noticeably better in education and crime (the community is more established now for it to get better) but they have bigger problems than millennials when it comes to mental health, social skills, soft skills, anger issues, inability to form romantic or friendship relationships, fentanyl use, entitlement issues, bad attitude, etc. Most definitely have depression/anxiety. I also find it alarming how unemployed/underemployed they are despite their higher educational attainment rates, outside of health care.

It's propaganda that Gen Z are much better than millennials. I would say it's noticeably better in education and crime (the community is more established now for it to get better) but they have bigger problems than millennials when it comes to mental health, social skills, soft skills, anger issues, inability to form romantic or friendship relationships, fentanyl use, entitlement issues, bad attitude, etc. Most definitely have depression/anxiety. I also find it alarming how unemployed/underemployed they are despite their higher educational attainment rates, outside of health care.
Never seen that. We need solid numbers fir that, we can't make theories with only what we heard.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
What is don't get is with women becoming more successful. Why aren't there more of them in top positions?

Also, with my mates that are considered by society as underachieving as a man. Are the most satisfying with their life. Working low-end jobs that pays the bills or part time while still living with their parents

They have found happiness is simple living. Let's be honest with are self. When all your basic needs are already meets. When most of your time are spent in leisure activities. When you see a cheap cola as good as a high end drink or cooking home mare meals as satisfying as any fancy restaurant. That is living a simple life. I'm am jealous of them. They have found their life

But then there's the other side. Guys living in their own misery.

Last edited:

Trending