Younger generation Somalis are opportunists and cold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abdi Johnson is right. This opportunistic culture of nepotism and corruption has created serious problems amongst our people. Out of all the Somalis that I know (and I know hundreds).....only a minority of them would repay a loan on time and in full. Only a minority of Somalis are reliable when it comes to keeping their promises. Only a minority of our people would do unto others as they would want others to do for them.

I don't even loan money to Somalis anymore, because I know how deeply dishonest and unreliable we are as a people.

There was an experiment done in Finland, where a dozen wallets filled with money were scattered around city streets in Helsinki.

100% of the wallets were returned with the money still in it.

Now try doing that same experiment in a Somali neighborhood in Canada and see what the result will be. I doubt even ONE wallet will be returned.

In high school, I was on the bus and found a womens wallet that belonged to a Somali woman with her British ID. I knew she would probably be still in the city but had no way of contacting her.

I mailed her wallet to the UK address with all her ID. There was no money in there though. Someone probably took the money

I still wonder if she got it.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
:comeon:

Are you guys kidding me?! Somali people have been the most generous people I have ever run across.

As for the wallet thing, I left my phone and bag inside an extremely busy well known somali cafe in Toronto and came back an hour later to it. Wallahi some people he are so cynical.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I can't get over all these holier than thou people who you know knee deep in xaram shit collecting caydh they don't need judgin niggas about they lifestyle

you haven't had a single prayer accepted for the past decade in yo xaram crib

:chrisfreshhah:

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
:comeon:

Are you guys kidding me?! Somali people have been the most generous people I have ever run across.

As for the wallet thing, I left my phone and bag inside an extremely busy well known somali cafe in Toronto and came back an hour later to it. Wallahi some people he are so cynical.
We don't believe you, you need more people. :hemad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending