Your Eid plans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seoul

. . .
Turn uuuuuuuuuuuup

giphy.gif

I will keep it classy this Eid. Will have fancy dinner with reservation with couple of friends. I will have to dress to impress. :obamaswag:
Ayyyyyy :dance::dance::dance:

Gonna get my face mask and nails done now. Hair on fleek. I'll dress like a sheikhad for masjid and wear my freakum dress in the evening looool.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Other than eating and seeing family, I might go gym, arcading, play some pool etc just something different than the ordinary day

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Pick up some of my kids from a couple of my baby mothers houses and take them to Magic Mountain. Family comes first.:mjcry:

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
Ayyyyyy :dance::dance::dance:

Gonna get my face mask and nails done now. Hair on fleek. I'll dress like a sheikhad for masjid and wear my freakum dress in the evening looool.
Arabian nights or rotana? :lol:

Enjoy your eid hun. I'm gonna retire early tomorrow inshallah since I've work the next day so I'm saving all the good time on friday and saturaday.

Seoul

. . .
Arabian nights or rotana? :lol:

Enjoy your eid hun. I'm gonna retire early tomorrow inshallah since I've work the next day so I'm saving all the good time on friday and saturaday.
Hahaha ha i qarxin obamadatazz none of those. I don't like rotana at all, full of FOBs

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Pick up some of my kids from a couple of my baby mothers houses and take them to Magic Mountain. Family comes first.:mjcry:
So let me get this straight, you got different baby mamas, you also trap part time, you're an engineer on weekdays, you're also wadaad, part time qabiliste, full time weed head and a connoisseur and you're also 21. coolio:ohhh:

I won't be doing all the Islamic stuff, but I will be heading to the mall at night to meet all the freaks of my state that gather there :p :2tjlv3e:

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
So let me get this straight, you got different baby mamas, you also trap part time, you're an engineer on weekdays, you're also wadaad, part time qabiliste, full time weed head and a connoisseur and you're also 21. coolio:ohhh:
What can I say, I'm a busy man...:dabcasar:

Status
Not open for further replies.