Your favorite alcohol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Alla ha ni soo hadeeyo! I love you guys but y'all need to reform. We all got our demons. Don't turn this into a bragging shit, alcohol diminishes mankind's dignity, it's nothing to brag abt

Alla ha ni soo hadeeyo! I love you guys but y'all need to reform. We all got our demons. Don't turn this into a bragging shit, alcohol diminishes mankind's dignity, it's nothing to brag abt

Reform? i shall drink until i :dead:. Reform to what? the arab deen? We are grown people that enjoy khamri.

I don't understand it when the believers hijack threads. Why are they so insecure? We were talking about alcohol.

You don't see me hijacking your thread when you talk about Quran verses or something. Lol

Very very insecure. Lol.

I don't understand it when the believers hijack threads. Why are they so insecure? We were talking about alcohol.

You don't see me hijacking your thread when you talk about Quran verses or something. Lol

Very very insecure. Lol.

You lose arguments very quickly, and you don't try an understand the religion like @JohnDoe.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Very very insecure. Lol.

Manne I can careless if you are alcoholic but it's nacasnimo to do this during Ramadan neefyahoow

A dozen people have contributed to this thread. Why are you hijacking it? No one is ruining your Ramadan. Very insecure people. The whole world does not revolve around you. If you don't like the topic, don't contribute. It's that simple.

product_image.jpg

I don't drink often, but when I do I'll buy this. Cheap and doesn't taste like shit. A bottle is usually enough to get me perfectly drunk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts