Your favorite diaspora

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine is reer London

UK is my first choice when I go on vacations.

Manchester, Birmingham, Sheffield and Milton Keynes don't have as outgoing and fun Somali communities as London

I feel bad talking shit about reer UK in front of their faces. I have some naxariis for reer UK

I can do it to other communities though. I do it to my own.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
I like Canadians, their female that is...I lost a lot of money going back and forth waging national liberation struggle ...that where I came across the war criminal's daughter ( she came here first, for a soccer tourney)

I like Canadians, their female that is...I lost a lot of money going back and forth waging national liberation struggle ...that where I came across the war criminal's daughter ( she came here first, for a soccer tourney)

What war criminal? Tukeh? Their family lives in Virginia now. Americans are soft on war criminals

That man never had any kids daughter or son. He is childless.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe

You have done your part for beesha:wow:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Reer UK.

I wanna visit Manchester and take a tour of Old Trafford. :wow:

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
That man never had any kids daughter or son. He is childless.

Walahi he did ...what a lar...I'll even tell you where his estranged ( his daughter told me that her bro is so liberal that he disowned his father after he learned the crimes he committed ) son world at Wind mobile company as a Senior Marketting position

Walahi he did ...what a lar...I'll even tell you where his estranged ( his daughter told me that her bro is so liberal that he disowned his father after he learned the crimes he committed ) son world at Wind mobile company as a Senior Marketting position

What's his name so I can find him on Linkedin

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Somalis in Massachusetts are Cadaan wanna be, they lost in the middle of no way.
Somalis in Seattle WA, quite nice people but Xaasidiin. lol
Somalis in Minneapolis all on about balwada, specially>> Garaabo and Shiisa (Too much xan nin iyo naago), but when it comes to food their restaurants leads and lots of Wadani people.
Somalis in Main depend on welfare
Somalis in NY and surrounded areas they like parties and have fun.
Somalis in Greenpay they all waiting for section 8.
Somalis in Main, are Madows obsessed with Somalis.
===============================================
Somalis is South Africa hard workers and very creative.
Somalis in Zambia truck drivers and depend mostly on OHAN.
Somalis in Mozambique took over the country's business booming and they becoming very wealth even tho they refugee still.

I visited all these places.
Enjoyed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.