Your favorite diaspora

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate Somalis in Minneapolis cuz they're Wahhabi extremists, and I hate the Somalis in London cuz they made a bad name for all UK Somalis.

My favorite diaspora is San Diego and Sheffield Somalis, cuz they're liberal westernized and more majority Landers.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I hate Somalis in Minneapolis cuz they're Wahhabi extremists, and I hate the Somalis in London cuz they made a bad name for all UK Somalis.

My favorite diaspora is San Diego and Sheffield Somalis, cuz they're liberal westernized and more majority Landers.

I from sweden but are Uk Somalis really that bad cause I know some in Sheffield and their normal

I from sweden but are Uk Somalis really that bad cause I know some in Sheffield and their normal
The ones in London and Birmingham are bad, but the Manchester, Sheffield and Bristol Somalis are integrated and educated people.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
The ones in London and Birmingham are bad, but the Manchester, Sheffield and Bristol Somalis are integrated and educated people.

Well I guess that explains a bit my friends cousin is from london I never seen a Somali act like this guy drinking beer and than go to McDonalds and ask them If The chicken is halal wtf?

angrycat

not so sad after all
Americans. I'm kind of annoyed by british and euro somalis (no offense, they just seem kind of strange)

My favorite diaspora would that isn't filled with tent wearing benefit claiming child factories women and irresponsible, lazy grown men spending 24 hrs at marfish arguing which tribe started the civil war.

OH WAIT . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.