Your friend squad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm an extremist introvert. I get along with lots of people, especially my Muslim brothers, just don't expect me to come out with you and waste my weekend on trivial matters, like shopping or movies.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
All my closest friends are somali(Hawiye, Darood, Isaaq and Dir). Now I only need some D&M and minority friends and I can finally call us the 4.5 squad.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
All my closest friends are somali(Hawiye, Darood, Isaaq and Dir). Now I only need some D&M and minority friends and I can finally call us the 4.5 squad.
:wow1: D&M missing from the clique then I've unlocked Somaliweyn.

My squad are my sisters and my hooyo macaan:mjswag:

Other than that I got 3 people I would call my close friends - one somali, the others waa timojilac.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
I have different friend groups that don't really know of each other. My madow and white friends only know my other madow and white friends. Then I have a few Somali friends who only know of the other Somalis I hang with. And lastly, my South Asian friends who know I hang with a few Somalis but don't know which ones. Gotta keep 'em segregated

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I have different friend groups that don't really know of each other. My madow and white friends only know my other madow and white friends. Then I have a few Somali friends who only know of the other Somalis I hang with. And lastly, my South Asian friends who know I hang with a few Somalis but don't know which ones. Gotta keep 'em segregated

:sheed:

Mixed group of friends

Same I have different sets of friend for different occasions lol I make sure they don't overlap or interact either.

If they ever came across each other it would spell disaster :tacky:

Darood, Issaq

Jewish and mostly black African girls

Bosnian Muslim, and Pakistani, Iranian and eritean

I have more non somali friends than somali... Somali girls don't like me
:damn:

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
My close friends are Somali, Russian, Bosnian, and Nigerian. Same group of friends since school, in fact, my Somali friend has been there since nursery :salute:

Only Somalis (except 1 Kurd and a white guy)

Acquaintances include Arabs, Somalis, Afghans, Nigerians

It was different in when I was in school. It was a mix of everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.