Your most embarassing moment?

Something similar once happened to me.

I was in a store where I bought some clothe, it costed me over my budget and I was thinking if this was the right thing in my head so as I headed towards the exit door I walked right into a glass door and hit my head really hard, the seller came rushing and guided me to the right exit.. That was a bit embarrassing :mjlol:

one time, i was tryna pay for my items with a debit card at a store
my mind was on crack or something that day
my card has a chip, but i slid the card instead of placing it in the card machine thingy
i did that a bunch of times before my brother and the cashier lady corrected me
next, i kept putting the wrong pin number and my dumb brain insisted it was the right one and kept putting the same wrong one over and over
my card got declined like 5 times before i just decided to use cash, and mind you, this entire time, there was a long line of people who saw everything
after i paid, that's when i remembered the real pin number :snoop:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:mjcry: After we took in his bum ass when he got kicked out too.
What were you writing? Loool

Damn and the sad part is how you coulda just played the initial bump into the glass off by instead of screaming just getting up and laughing it off :damn:

I bit play dough in front of at least 10 staff and they looked at me like I was crazy. The packaging looked like candy. I didn’t mean it :mjcry:

Why do you have play dough at your work?

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I had an interview scheduled one afternoon, before i got there, i sat on a ledge reading over some notes. During the interview i had to stand up in front of the panel and present a topic. I couldn't understand why there were muffled faces like they were holding something in. Hours later i went home and got changed, saw a reckless stain of bird shit back of my trousers and it all made sense :ohlord:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
When I was like 6 I needed to piss really bad while I was in the playground so I tried to run to the indoor toilets. I got to the stalls and while I was opening my buttons I accidently let it all go, I stood there for like a minute while it seeped in my pants then waddled over to the school nurse while wishing I was at home watching cartoons wrapped up in a busto.

Fun times

I was singing on my ipad after I had downloaded this karaoke app. The way you use it is that you place your headphones in and sing to the beat. When I put my headphones on I did not know how loud I was or what was going on around me because the beat was very loud. When I went downstairs my cousins were at my house and they started singing the song deliberately out of tune. Till this day, whenever that song comes on I have to turn it off.

I was singing on my ipad after I had downloaded this karaoke app. The way you use it is that you place your headphones in and sing to the beat. When I put my headphones on I did not know how loud I was or what was going on around me because the beat was very loud. When I went downstairs my cousins were at my house and they started singing the song deliberately out of tune. Till this day, whenever that song comes on I have to turn it off.
Was it this song? I can imagine you singing this :mjpls:

Apollo

VIP
On the first day of a camping trip in middle school when one of my teachers woke us up in cabins I automatically started swearing in Af-Somali while half asleep cursing my father for waking me up this early. It lasted several minutes, when I finally opened up my eyes I realized I wasn't home and saw bunch of white people and got embarrassed. They thought I was doing voodoo or putting a spell on them, kkkkk.

Trending