Yusuf7n

How is he holding himself back? From what exactly is he holding himself back from?

Holding back from.becoming a metrosexual or muscled freak?
I mean he clearly wants to look better that’s why he went on the show in the first place. Anyone with a brain would have told him to ditch the unibrow first.

There is a reason why some put so m
I mean he clearly wants to look better that’s why he went on the show in the first place. Anyone with a brain would have told him to ditch the unibrow first.
Is he trying to attract the type of women this guy wants?

How materialistic have and brainwashed have our people become?

This guy is destroying our reputation we need to find this kid and beat his ass.

I clocked that all the incels who show up on these platforms and those who are aggressively trolling on social media are mostly a bunch of fobs who’ve been here 5-15 years 💀 the most aggressive incels I’ve seen online are fobs in the UK.

I don’t know what western countries were thinking when they allowed a bunch of single young men in to their countries, where are they gonna find spouses? Qurbojoog women don’t want them neither do ajanabi.

Life will not get better for these niggas anytime soon and social media will be their outlet. Rip to somali male rep

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
He is a good looking kid, nothing wrong with the way he looks whatsoever.
He looks like some prehistoric caveman lets instill some humility in our community instead of hyping up the ugly somalis among us

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
He looks like some prehistoric caveman lets instill some humility in our community instead of hyping up the ugly somalis among us
Abdi needs to be lynched today and if I was in north America I'd organise all the pissed malis and go looking for this muppet

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP

images (20).jpeg

:dead:

Aseer

VIP
Abdi needs to be lynched today and if I was in north America I'd organise all the pissed malis and go looking for this muppet
Bro I am deadass considering leaving australia when I grow up and going across america and europe wherever somalis are and saving all of these cooked up faraxs one man at a time
1726240027189.png

I will be looking like this while preaching to these guys in karmel mall, east london or wherever on gods green earth these guys live.

Kisame

VIP
Bro I am deadass considering leaving australia when I grow up and going across america and europe wherever somalis are and saving all of these cooked up faraxs one man at a time
View attachment 342670

I will be looking like this while preaching to these guys in karmel mall, east london or wherever it may be.

Besides yusuf7n

I've seen a lot of dusty looking fobs.

Us western Farahs tend to look way better than these guys. Fobs will be the main people your preaching too.

This danyeer is from Atlanta. The majority of somalis live in the surrounding suburbs. Communities like Scottdale and Clarkston. I ask my dear brothers whos going to take the risk and hop in the gaari. There names will be immortalized with the success of Operation Danyeer Down.

1726239629485.png

Aseer

VIP
Besides yusuf7n

I've seen a lot of dusty looking fobs.

Us western Farahs tend to look way better than these guys. Fobs will be the main people your preaching too.
Your right I might have to brush up on my somali so I can enlighten these cawaan fobs on looksmaxxing but there is still a significant portion of dusty western farahs that I must also bring to the light :snoop:

I will also pull up to ATL and do everyone a favour by slaying Yusuf7n along the way 🙏
1726240610217.png

Kisame

VIP
I clocked that all the incels who show up on these platforms and those who are aggressively trolling on social media are mostly a bunch of fobs who’ve been here 5-15 years 💀 the most aggressive incels I’ve seen online are fobs in the UK.

I don’t know what western countries were thinking when they allowed a bunch of single young men in to their countries, where are they gonna find spouses? Qurbojoog women don’t want them neither do ajanabi.

Life will not get better for these niggas anytime soon and social media will be their outlet. Rip to somali male rep

"Life will not get better for these niggas anytime soon and social media will be their outlet. Rip to somali male rep"

"I clocked that all the incels who show up on these platforms and those who are aggressively trolling on social media are mostly a bunch of fobs who’ve been here 5-15 years 💀 the most aggressive incels I’ve seen online are fobs in the UK."

Got attacked on here once because I said fobs have it tough. A lot of those guys pretty much have to start all over here in the west and are essentially stuck at the bottom of society.

"where are they gonna find spouses? Qurbojoog women don’t want them neither do ajanabi."

Western xalimos usually don't want them but they still find a way to land ajnabis. Some even resort to becoming passport bros.