Yusuf7n

Be careful when you mate with someone. Picking a spouse with a family history of terrible genetics will finish off your seed. Also conversely the ugly Somali males (not average they have hope) should do us a favour and not mate all together so those genes can die off. Also be a good role model and instil love of one's nation state and race in your kids at an early age so they can never self deprecate like this.
Facts sxb

Be careful when you mate with someone. Picking a spouse with a family history of terrible genetics will finish off your seed. Also conversely the ugly Somali males (not average they have hope) should do us a favour and not mate all together so those genes can die off. Also be a good role model and instil love of one's nation state and race in your kids at an early age so they can never self deprecate like this.

Looool I don’t think they have a choice in whether they get to mate or not, some of them have realized that they are genetic deadends (unless they turn into passport bros) hence why they are wylinnnnn out on social media.

It sadly doesn’t work like that. Look at Zendaya parents for example , her mother looks like an ogre (just being real) but birthed a model. I don’t think zendaya is anything special, too caato for me but she is a model and actor and if you see her mom you’d be confused. Same with short guys who have tall parents, sometimes the genes cross a generation. But I see what you mean, if the finished looking xaaji’s didn’t get to procreate, there’s more chances of their genes dying out 🤣

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
It sadly doesn’t work like that. Look at Zendaya parents for example , her mother looks like an ogre (just being real) but birthed a model. I don’t think zendaya is anything special, too caato for me but she is a model and actor and if you see her mom you’d be confused. Same with short guys who have tall parents, sometimes the genes cross a generation. But I see what you mean, if the finished looking xaaji’s didn’t get to procreate, there’s more chances of their genes dying out 🤣
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Maybe not everyone is a superficial materialist.

The guy has bushy eyebrows but not a unibrow. His eyebrows are not touching, although close to it.

Lets be real here, modern people like you are extremely surface level. You are stuck on such stupid triviality that it would be funny if not so debilitating.
Lol its close enough to be a Uni Brow and theres nothing wrong with pointing out to him as room for improvement 😂people like you are so humiliating instead of advocating for someone to change you hype up their negative attributes that are weighing them and our community down.

Last edited:

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
You really need to stop commenting on Somali affairs. You lost that right the moment you became what you are.

Maybe not everyone is a superficial materialist.

The guy has bushy eyebrows but not a unibrow. His eyebrows are not touching, although close to it.

Lets be real here, modern people like you are extremely surface level. You are stuck on such stupid triviality that it would be funny if not so debilitating.
Unibrow in 2024 is crazy