Yusuf7n.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
I tuned into his stream. Said somethings and I got immediately banned.
IT seems that he caters to idiots, no normal person even if they hated somalis would watch this guy. I was watching for a solid 30 minutes was not funny at all, The only thing i got to see was his horrible side profile. I dont even think this guy is somali tbh,
yusufbanned.png

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
Apparently his family is being revealed on certain social media platforms... I will not be sharing it nor do i support such actions.. but it shows the frustration and magnitude of this situation..

Apparently his family is being revealed on certain social media platforms... I will not be sharing it nor do i support such actions.. but it shows the frustration and magnitude of this situation..
Yeah I saw that as well his whole family got shown for the world to see address and everything Somalis are really frustrated with dudes behaviour I hope nothing happens to them though

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
Unfortunately he is Somali. He did a dna test and got 100%. Ethiopian content creator, Agent, is fat and has a huge forehead and still doesn’t resort to self humiliation content. He has more self respect than yusuf

His family got fully doxxed by idiots on Twitter. Down to his family’s address. Hate on the guy for his self deprecating shtick, but to dox his family that have nothing to do with his antics on social media is another ballpark of waali.

At the end of the day, nothing this content creator does will have any impact on the life of an average Somali dude in the West. It’s not that serious.

His family got fully doxxed by idiots on Twitter. Down to his family’s address. Hate on the guy for his self deprecating shtick, but to dox his family that have nothing to do with his antics on social media is another ballpark of waali.

At the end of the day, nothing this content creator does will have any impact on the life of an average Somali dude in the West. It’s not that serious.
Doxxing his fam was wrong but his actions will definitely affect some of the little kids coming up especially those who live in areas with less Somalis he’s much bigger then you think his self deprecating stuff always goes viral

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️

His family should definitely be contacted though. I don’t agree with posting them online but this is going too far now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.