Zimbabweans playing soccer in Mogadishu, the few times they are not enjoying the cheap Somali female

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

If the incompetent Somali had any true blood they would've required the UN to employ 70% of their workers in Somalia to be Somali. The Somalia of today has so many English speakers and even better than the Bantu English. It is a shame !

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
UncleDrama does it again! :chrisfreshhah::russ::ooh:

Angry xalimo comments coming in 3...2...1...

I am revealing the truth adeer. The amount of Somali siil these dudes are getting from beautiful Somali gazelle that belong to poor family households in Mogadishu is tremendous.

I've heard stories of how these Bantu Africans would dangle needed medicine front of these girls who have sick parents. They would tell them it's $200 but if you give me yourself to me for one quick penetration you can have it for free.

maestro

Cultural revolution
I am revealing the truth adeer. The amount of Somali siil these dudes are getting from beautiful Somali gazelle that belong to poor family households in Mogadishu is tremendous.

I've heard stories of how these Bantu Africans would dangle needed medicine front of these girls who have sick parents. They would tell them it's $200 but if you give me yourself to me for one quick penetration you can have it for free.

:trash:

Sounds like a deal to me..

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Disgusting title. Wtf is your problem? If you wanna discuss rape do it in a serious manner u fucking fool!
And who are those men? Are they a part of Amisom?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Disgusting title. Wtf is your problem? If you wanna discuss rape do it in a serious manner u fucking fool!

Naa kaaley aan kugu aasee

Stupidly avoiding the hard truth. I swear that's happening.

Don't mean I'm happy abt it.

I'm more nationalist then you'll ever b qaxaabadyahay

No they are workers probably construction, the doctors rapist are Amisom, I can send you the link.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
No they are workers probably construction, the doctors rapist are Amisom, I can send you the link.

I've seen enough reports about this and every time it makes my blood boil. It's a serious topic that deserves serious discussions @UncleMenace writing about this like you did is not acceptable. Have some fucking respect for the poor Somali women who are being abused and taken advantage of. Don't write disgusting comments like u did. If you're concerned you would have showned it instead of making a thread title like this to get a couple of laughs from sick people.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I do agree UN should be hiring Somalis and only Somalis. Matter of fact kick the UN out of the fucking country they do more harm then good.

Who employs these people? How come they don't give the job to Somalis?

hotels, maids, construction companies......etc the government is not doing their job, they should fined those companies and forced on hiring locals. But HSM is corrupted man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending