Zimbabweans playing soccer in Mogadishu, the few times they are not enjoying the cheap Somali female

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I've seen enough reports about this and every time it makes my blood boil. It's a serious topic that deserves serious discussions @UncleMenace writing about this like you did is not acceptable. Have some fucking respect for the poor Somali women who are being abused and taken advantage of. Don't write disgusting comments like u did. If you're concerned you would have showned it instead of making a thread title like this to get a couple of laughs from sick people.

I've done for poor Somalis then you would ever know you little qaxaabad

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Honestly why are people here laughing about sexual abuse? Nothing funny about it.

Because sick people.

Some are laughing because of qabil this is happening in the south which makes it okay...
Some are laughing because it's women who are being abused.

Anyways Somali men are shit shouldn't be expecting anything less from them.

I wouldn't hire a Somali if I had a business. Who in their right mind would? Niggas will ask for khat and pay before doing work.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Because sick people.

Some are laughing because of qabil this is happening in the south which makes it okay...
Some are laughing because it's women who are being abused.

Anyways Somali men are shit shouldn't be expecting anything less from them.

Who's talking about rape you raging qaxaabad...this is a consenting adults although there's an incitement, no effing person is getting raped

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Who's talking about rape you raging qaxaabad...this is a consenting adults although there's an incitement, no effing person is getting raped

It is rape. There's not consent. Those girls are forced to have sex with these disgusting men they have no other way to get medicine for the children or parents.

The medicine AMISON has is supposed to be given freely to those that are in need. When the disgusting baboon soldiers tell these poor girls they have to have sex with them for it they are raping, take advantage and abusing them. Have some compassion. You say you're a nationalist well a nationalist cares for those inside of his country and you haven't shown any compassion.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
It is rape. There's not consent. Those girls are forced to have sex with these disgusting men they have no other way to get medicine for the children or parents.

The medicine AMISON has is supposed to be given freely to those that are in need. When the disgusting baboon soldiers tell these poor girls they have to have sex with them for it they are raping, take advantage and abusing them. Have some compassion. You say you're a nationalist well a nationalist cares for those inside of his country and you haven't shown any compassion.

Let me tell you something ! I am for all Foreigners out. You hear me qaxaabadyahay!

I've raised close to $6k through fundraising for one cause or another and @abdijohn can testify to that.

Btw remember that all chicks that end sleeping with these dudes are not by force and some are prostitutes..no go and say we ain't got none !

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Let me tell you something ! I am for all Foreigners out. You hear me qaxaabadyahay!

I've raised close to $6k through fundraising for one cause or another and @abdijohn can testify to that.

Btw remember that all chicks that end sleeping with these dudes are not by force and some are prostitutes..no go and say we ain't got none !

Why are you calling me qaxaabad. Have some manners!

Prostitutes or not there's no consent. It's rape. Have some compassion and don't joke about Somali women's struggle. Don't use Somali womens struggle for a couple of likes and comments on the internet.

I also want the foreigners out. I'm glad we can agree on that.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Why are you calling me qaxaabad. Have some manners!

Prostitutes or not there's no consent. It's rape. Have some compassion and don't joke about Somali women's struggle. Don't use Somali womens struggle for a couple of likes and comments on the internet.

I also want the foreigners out. I'm glad we can agree on that.

Ok! I'm sorry but don't call me disgusting! Raali noqo! Can we just make consenting love now ?:lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending