Syrian man’s family is against him marrying a Somali woman. Is it racism?

Dude, thats not the point. Would a nigerian or congolese look similiar to her? Obviously not, genetics means nothing to her. And besides, we are not simiilar to Sudanese.

We are very similar to Sudanese especially northern and eastern. The point of the video was that grandparents want children that look like them. There is a reason why the mother is OK with Somalis, Nigerians like the Hausa Muslims etc.

Closer in what way? We don't even speak the same language or eat the same foods! What history do we share with them? I don't want to come across as anti Sudanese but what is this LOL
I did not talk about history, but simply said that our “features” are closer to the Arabs of Sudan (the Ja’alis and others) and the Beja tribes , And genetically he might agree with me @Step a side

Kisame

Plotting world domination
"You are what your father is" type beat, i can't be asked dealing with that
Half Arabs tend to f*ck with somalis so y'all don't bother me.

My main opps are the half Italians y'all know this. I also recently discovered a half German that's been acting out of pocket recently on reddit :kodaksmiley:

The children of these Nazi offspring are starting to irritate me.

I did not talk about history, but simply said that our “features” are closer to the Arabs of Sudan (the Ja’alis and others) and the Beja tribes , And genetically he might agree with me @Step a side
It’s obvious Sudanese, Eritreans and Ethiopians are the same stock of people like us. Some Somalis love to alienate themselves as if they are a macro ethnicity like the Han Chinese 🤣. We literally only 20 million 🤦

Doctorabdi

الوقت من ذهب
Half Arabs tend to f*ck with somalis so y'all don't bother me.

My main opps are the half Italians y'all know this. I also recently discovered a half German that's been acting out of pocket recently on reddit :kodaksmiley:

The children of these Nazi offspring are starting to irritate me.
Aint no way, you need to link that brother.

We are very similar to Sudanese especially northern and eastern. The point of the video was that grandparents want children that look like them. There is a reason why the mother is OK with Somalis, Nigerians like the Hausa Muslims etc.
We are not similar to them. We don't share culture, history, food, language etc. She did not say anything about her hypothetical grandchildren. Nor did she even mention Hausas LOL. Only Nigerian. And your conveniently forgetting she said Congolese who look very different from us which can be deduced she just wants Africans.

Your looking for your own conclusions.

No. They’re a lot closer to North Africans, Egyptian Copts
Nope their elevated SSA ancestry makes them too divergent to be similar to North Africans that live on the Mediterranean coast. Southern Egyptians, Southen Moroccans might overlap with Sudanese Nubians but that’s as far as it goes. It doesn’t matter if they speak Arabic or Mandarin .

Nope their elevated SSA ancestry makes them too divergent to be similar to North Africans that live on the Mediterranean coast. Southern Egyptians, Southen Moroccans might overlap with Sudanese Nubians but that’s as far as it goes. It doesn’t matter if they speak Arabic or Mandarin .
Maybe they’re closer to Copts who are more ssa than the regular ones 🤔

We are not similar to them. We don't share culture, history, food, language etc. She did not say anything about her hypothetical grandchildren. Nor did she even mention Hausas LOL. Only Nigerian. And your conveniently forgetting she said Congolese who look very different from us which can be deduced she just wants Africans.

You’rlooking for your own conclusions.

Keep it simple. I can blend in Khartoum today easily but a white girl cant.

Trending

Latest posts