😂

George carlin is one of the greatest comics of all time, if you dislike his comedic genius it's because you're too dense to comprehend it.
Greatest according to who? Sounds like you’re trying to convince yourself more than me. I find it hilarious how so many of you here resort to attacking people’s intelligence over minor disagreements. Freakiods dfkm you just gotta laugh atp

Sa_Male

IWasTheNiggaOnHereCalledTruthBomber
Greatest according to who? Sounds like you’re trying to convince yourself more than me. I find it hilarious how so many of you here resort to attacking people’s intelligence over minor disagreements. Freakiods dfkm you just gotta laugh atp
George carlin is widely regarded as one of the all time greats. Why would I want to convince myself about the greatness of some old cadaan guy? And yes I was attacking your intelligence because Mr Carlin is hilarious.

in the comedy world he’s the person people like dave chapelle and chris rock looked up to similar to richard pryor

he’s a legend in stand up comedy he’s like 2pac to the comedy game

Trending

Latest posts