🚨🚀Houthis bomb Tel Aviv with a drone

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1721369830579.png

Israel tells you we have been hit by an insect and you all believe and then it gives them the excuse to hit back with a sledge hammer. Theatrics. Disclaimer ( i am not a supporter of hamas and so called Palestinian nationalistic cause masquerading as Islam).

Israel tells you we have been hit by an insect and you all believe and then it gives them the excuse to hit back with a sledge hammer. Theatrics. Disclaimer ( i am not a supporter of hamas and so called Palestinian nationalistic cause masquerading as Islam).
Are you Salafi? Cause it's always them lot saying stuff like this..

Kizaru

Cast in the name of God Ye not Guilty
based shia houthis lol. These langaab arabians aint doing shit while persians iyo shia have done more :deadpeter:

based shia houthis lol. These langaab arabians aint doing shit while persians iyo shia have done more :deadpeter:
It was always them though, all along. One does not need to resign the men, whom the greatest man of all time (pbuh) descended from to anything, they have resigned themselves to mediocrity, resigned themselves to a gas station stop, stocked with alcohol and prostitutes.

The Persians were always an exceptional people. Back when Crassus (a peer of Caesar) set out for Parthia (Persia) to achieve for himself the same glory his peer obtained in Gaul. A single Persian cavalry slaughtered him and his entire host of legionaries. Rome would seethe for a millennia.

It was after all the Kharazmi's, the Avicenna's, the Farabi's and the Ghazali's and so on that showed the way to their western scholarly counterparts, whom were gripped by a frenzy of book burning and fanatism.

Its interesting when you hear of the Anglos, Germans, Slavs and most laughable of the lot, the Indians lay claim to the origins of the Aryan spirit. Yet the people whom these same groups recognise as being the true Aryans want nothing to do with the Aryan spirit.

Never the less they conduct themselves as true renegades, the Aryan spirit lives in them, all the same anyways. Today they find themselves in the same predicament as they did then against Rome; they wont let some empire push them around.

Not many things excite me of the world at large, except this main Persian character energy story arc. I pray to god to give me a long life to witness it for a few more years.

World

VIP
I don’t think this has anything to do with Iran.

Houthis are allies with Iran, not proxies like Hezbollah. It wouldn’t be in Iran’s interest for a direct attack on a US embassy in Israel, it’s safe to assume they conducted this on their own accord as it’s too bold.

Future is not looking good for Israel. Unlike Iran and its proxy Hezbollah who are more strategic and long term, the Houthis actually give no f*ck and would rain hellfire on them if they have the ability. It’s gonna be a mess that isn’t going away.

Last edited:

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
It was always them though, all along. One does not need to resign the men, whom the greatest man of all time (pbuh) descended from to anything, they have resigned themselves to mediocrity, resigned themselves to a gas station stop, stocked with alcohol and prostitutes.

The Persians were always an exceptional people. Back when Crassus (a peer of Caesar) set out for Parthia (Persia) to achieve for himself the same glory his peer obtained in Gaul. A single Persian cavalry slaughtered him and his entire host of legionaries. Rome would seethe for a millennia.

It was after all the Kharazmi's, the Avicenna's, the Farabi's and the Ghazali's and so on that showed the way to their western scholarly counterparts, whom were gripped by a frenzy of book burning and fanatism.

Its interesting when you hear of the Angelos, Germans, Slavs and most laughable of the lot, the Indians lay claim to the origins of the Aryan spirit. Yet the people whom these same groups recognise as being the true Aryans want nothing to do with the Aryan spirit.

Never the less they conduct themselves as true renegades, the Aryan spirit lives in them, all the same anyways. Today they find themselves in the same predicament as they did then against Rome; they wont let some empire push them around.

Not many things excite me of the world at large, except this main Persian character energy story arc. I pray to god to give me a long life to witness it for a few more years.
You can go to any arab city u will not see singel arab architecture just western junk,when u made big chunk of your economy tourism and cities full of the most degenerate westerners, u know u failed, their military is also big joke more like Police force meant to prevent coup then real army

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
The Red Sea is packed with ships protecting Israel, but somehow this drone made it all the way from Yemen without being intercepted. 🤔

Here's a video of the drone coming from the direction of the Mediterranean Sea

'It was detected by our system'

Trending

Latest posts