🚨 Breaking News! Israel Invades South Lebanon: Israel-Hezbollah War.

Hezbollah sent them packing in 2006. Although I think drone tech is going to be key for this confrontation, it would make sense Allah (SWT) described the Jews as cowardly people.
I don’t think it will be a huge invasion. The aim is to get hezbollah to move as far back away from the border to limit the rockets effect on the border communities. Hezbollah just wants to survive right now so let’s see what the response is.

Hezbollah sent them packing in 2006. Although I think drone tech is going to be key for this confrontation, it would make sense Allah (SWT) described the Jews as cowardly people.
We're in different times and situation where during 2006 Israeli invasion of Lebanon Israel wanted to free some of their hostages from Hezbollah but its military operation didn't have the US or western countries support like it does now that's why 2006 is was a short one where the Israelis accepted the mediation efforts between them and Hezbollah to do prisoners swap

We're in different times and situation where during 2006 Israeli invasion of Lebanon Israel wanted to free some of their hostages from Hezbollah but its military operation didn't have the US or western countries support like it does now that's why 2006 is was a short one where the Israelis accepted the mediation efforts between them and Hezbollah to do prisoners swap
The 2006 invasion was a military failure that's my point. Hezbollah bested them in combat.

USA - This attack is just as much of a surprise to us as it is to you.

Also USA - Leaks operative details before the campaign even begins.

5I5s8.png

Uncle Sam Str8 stressing lately.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Democracy left the room
Chicago Pd Wow GIF by One Chicago

US defense official to Sky News Arabia: We contacted the Lebanese army leadership and informed them of the need to convince the Lebanese government to accept a ceasefire without conditions

Last edited: