🚨 Breaking News! The leader of Hezbollah, Hassan Nasrallah, was targeted in the southern suburb of Beirut. It's still unclear whether he is💀or not

:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: just like that wow
Dark Listen GIF

1727466507116.png

Yusuf M

PuntExit
You're a doqon if you want to lick the rafidha kufar ass be my guest just don't embarrass us by seeing you crawling in khrabla

View attachment 344169
I do not support Shia nor agree with their religious belief. It is just that Shia haven't attacked Somalia nor are they actively trying to spread their religious doctrine in our country unlike the gulf wahhabi salafi demons that you worship. I bet you would be fully in favor of Arabizing Somalia to the point where we lose our Identity and language. I know bootlicks like you.

mullahs will not risk a war with america. they are fanatics but are not stupid. they will discard hezbollah if it means there will be no war.
They need to develop those nuclear warheads soon. If they don't, and Hezbollah lose power in Lebanon the Israelis are going straight to Iran. They have a close network of informants all over Iran. Once they gather intel it's over for the Mullahs. The gloves are off. The USA can't control Israel. Israel controls the US. They do what they want and tell them after.

Hezbollah is the jewel of the terror proxy network. The other terror groups see that Iran won't back them when push comes to shove. In the future they will be less likely to follow Iran's orders.

I do not support Shia nor agree with their religious belief. It is just that Shia haven't attacked Somalia nor are they actively trying to spread their religious doctrine in our country unlike the gulf wahhabi salafi demons that you worship. I bet you would be fully in favor of Arabizing Somalia to the point where we lose our Identity and language. I know bootlicks like you.
Ya doqon who loves gaal way of life, the rafidha have committed for the last 20 years a heinous crimes against our brothers and sisters in Syria Iraq and Yemen that's 10 times what the Israelis have done and I worship Allah only so don't ever question my beliefs when you can't recite the Fatiha properly :ummhmm:

Yusuf M

PuntExit
Ya doqon who loves gaal way of life, the rafidha have committed for the last 20 years a heinous crimes against our brothers and sisters in Syria Iraq and Yemen that's 10 times what the Israelis have done and I worship Allah only so don't ever question my beliefs when you can't recite the Fatiha properly :ummhmm:
War you are the doqon here. Your country is a big giant mess. |Worry about your country. The Ayrabs don't give a sh!t about you.

Yusuf M

PuntExit
you can't recite the Fatiha properly
I can sense your khawarij thoughts through my computer screen. I bet you are one of those quick to call others murtad for simply politically disagreeing with you. They need to put your name in the terror watch list. You seem to be a perfect candidate to become a suicided bomber.

I can sense your khawarij thoughts through my computer screen. I bet you are one of those quick to call others murtad for simply politically disagreeing with you. They need to put your name in the terror watch list. You seem to be a perfect candidate to become a suicided bomber.
Go learm what the term "khawarij" is first inta nacnacda haysee

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP

Blinken: The choices all parties make in the coming days in the Middle East will determine the path the region will take

ZBR

سبحان اللهِ وبحمدِه Free Palestine
IMG_6151.jpeg

The imam at jumma read this ayah today in context of the Gaza situation

I believe Allahs help is coming soon

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Israel is about to flatten the southern suburbs of Beirut.

The Israeli army calls on the residents of several buildings in the "Al-Laylaki" and "Al-Hadath" neighborhoods near the suburb to evacuate them immediately.