🚨Breaking news! Biden withdraws from the presidential race.

1721587156154.png

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
🤣 The far-right don't want to see Michelle Obama, whom they call "Big Mike," run for office. They see her as a serious threat to their MAGA saviour and would rather see Kamala Clueless Harris run against Trump.

🤣 Even though it will never happen, the far-right would have a Jim Jones-type of event if "Big Mike" swooped in and got elected decisively, beating their MAGA saviour xasuuq-style in the election

If Kamala wins there will deadass be a civil war :mjkkk: :damn: :wow:The trump supporters already saying Biden’s win was a fraud, who tf is gonna believe Kamala can win? Not to mention that bih is completely incompetent

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
If Kamala wins there will deadass be a civil war :mjkkk: :damn: :wow:The trump supporters already saying Biden’s win was a fraud, who tf is gonna believe Kamala can win? Not to mention that bih is completely incompetent
Not like Trump is either

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
michelle Obama would do serious damage. Your not cadaan stop being racist against madow women she educated and has well respected family
You misconstrued what I said. I used the name 'Big Mike' to highlight the level of disdain and hate they have toward her and to illustrate how crazy it would be if the same person they view this way were to come in and win emphatically. It would be such a humbling experience for them. How can you accuse me of racism based on that? Ninyahow read it again.

She's 100% a threat, no doubt.

Not like Trump is either
Obv I know but the difference is trump has lots of charisma (atleast among his following :wow: ) so his flaws are masked with something.. even the youth been cracking jokes ab how weird Kamala is so I know I ain’t making shit up, I barely hear anything about her other than the weird shit she does and she’s the VP

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
You misconstrued what I said. I used the name 'Big Mike' to highlight the level of disdain and hate they have toward her and to illustrate how crazy it would be if the same person they view this way were to come in and win emphatically. It would be such a humbling experience for them. How can you accuse me of racism based on that? Ninyahow read it again.

She's 100% a threat, no doubt.
Sorry My bad 🕊️

Trending

Latest posts