🚨Things Are Escalating rapidly in the ME: Hezbollah vs Israel, 274 Dead on the Lebanese Side so Far

Somali Saayid

Frm President of Somalia, MP for Life, Cheese Love
VIP
We have an imperialist ethiopian coloniser who wants to steal even more of our land next door and al shabab are bombing hundreds of civilians in mogadishu

When has al shabab ever targeted Ethiopia? instead they have a peace treaty with them so they can destroy somalis together.

That’s what sunni islamist movements are good for. And u have the nerve to attack shia who are fighting europe and america and israel and all the dhabodhilif in their region for the sake of palestine :mjlol:
I've condemned AS many many times, ill go after the shias aswell these are all bark and no bite they have the capabilities to strike deep into Israeli territory and purposefully showboat and perform like circus clown on random outposts in the middle of nowhere. When ismail haniyeh was in Qatar Israeli rockets didn't touch him the second he went to Tehran he was blown up in his sleep

World

VIP
I've condemned AS many many times, ill go after the shias aswell these are all bark and no bite they have the capabilities to strike deep into Israeli territory and purposefully showboat and perform like circus clown on random outposts in the middle of nowhere. When ismail haniyeh was in Qatar Israeli rockets didn't touch him the second he went to Tehran he was blown up in his sleep
Qatar hosts the largest US military base in the Middle East, with 20,000 troops stationed there. I’m not sure if you know, but Iran isn’t a US ally like Qatar which is why Hamas leader was targeted there.

EritreanPost_

EritreanPost 🇪🇷🇩🇯🇸🇴🇸🇩🇪🇬 |Eritrean news blogger
F the racist zionist 🇮🇱

Every week they bomb Syria, everyday they bomb Gaza, threaten West Bank and Lebanon.

Israel has been attacking Lebanon since Israeli occupation of south Lebanon 🇱🇧

Yusuf M

PuntExit
Hezbollah needs to fire their best missiles, not these cheap unguided missiles. At least a quarter of Tel Aviv should be burning by now. How are they tolerating their top leaders being assassinated and their towns and large sections of their cities being leveled?

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Ground invasion incoming?

I highly doubt they will launch an incursion into South Lebanon, despite their unprecedented bombing of nearly the entire country, which typically suggests an impending invasion. This is part of their Machiavellian strategy, they will escalate tensions but stop short of triggering a regional war. They have been repeatedly told that if they cease hostilities in Gaza, the rockets fired into the North will stop. They insist that Hez must retreat beyond the Litani River without expecting the conflict in Gaza to end. Typical catch-22 situation. They claim that the purpose of these raids is to return their people to the North, which has become uninhabitable due to Hez rockets.They won't achieve their objectives without either agreeing to halt their aggressions in Gaza or pursuing a full-scale invasion to wipe Hez off the map completely. They think by semi-burning Lebanon to the ground, they can force Hez to come to the negotiating table, gain the upper hand, and compel them to accept their demands.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
If Iran and Hezbollah aren't going to hit back hard, then why square up to them in the first place?
That's been their whole principle since the start, one foot in, one foot out. They call it a support front, which allows them to avoid direct conflict while still backing their allies without causing too many problems for themselves.

Latest posts