Somali Doctor advises to not marry..

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
πŸ˜† only time I’ve seen bad combo is two doctors or two engineers. Highly intelligent people sometimes have a bit of autism like behaviors and introverted. Times that by 2 don’t end well for kids. Outside of that if you regular working educated person marry who you want

As suspected, he is just regurgitating what is being spewed by others, a pajeej construction worker no less. Here is the original.

459750826_2852958851539819_5573279305255055814_n.jpg

Naturally, an illiterate man with wisdom has greater value and worth than an educated one with no wisdom. In other words, a wise cobbler is better than a Dr with nothing but regurgitated offal in his orbit.

Dr of what? Bad advice for the masses? He is what one would expect from the typical Gooner gunning for the bottom. He reminds me of a young man I met, whom everyone was referring to as Dr, and when I asked of what profession, he said he was in his 2nd year in an evening Nursing school. Blimey, I thought title endowment was an Ind$an phenomenon, but this wins the medal.

On his fb and X, he is a die-hard Gooner, an aspiring politician, whence such views are aplenty.

Besides, how and where does @TekNiKo find these types ?

Postscript:
The most interesting aspect of it is how Africans are responding vs Indians. Worlds apart, and would make a field case study for students of sociology.

Last edited:
People have a lot of opinions on who to marry and who not to marry. Even after marriage, they'll tell you what to tolerate and what not to tolerate. Opinions are a dime a dozen, and not all are worth taking into consideration. Take advice from people who's counsel you trust, and be wary of people who give seemingly genuine advice but have a malicious intent. Jealousy is real, and some people love to ruin good marriages and cause people grief.