🚨 Breaking News! The leader of Hezbollah, Hassan Nasrallah, was targeted in the southern suburb of Beirut. It's still unclear whether he is💀or not

Wasn't ISIS also in control of parts of Iraq?
:westbrookwtf:
My advice to you is the same as I gave to the other Ayrab wannabe. Forget about Sunni iyo Shia Arabs. Just worry about your country and people.
Spoken like a true clown.

Stick to puntland garbage and stay away from the middle east. When you can speak arabic then come back here and talk

They were recently bombing Sunni towns in Syria.

It seems all those who were saying the shia would never take action unless it is against Sunnis were correct.

We will wait to see them proven wrong but I doubt it.
They are good at killing defenseless muslims in syria iraq and yemen

But they are pussies in front of the Israeli air force

Yusuf M

PuntExit
Spoken like a true clown.

Stick to puntland garbage and stay away from the middle east. When you can speak arabic then come back here and talk
Are you denying the fact that they controlled parts of Iraq and took young girls as sex slaves?
Believe me I don't give a sh!t about the middle east. I want to concentrate on my homeland. I just don't like ana Arabs amongst us.

They are good at killing defenseless muslims in syria iraq and yemen

But they are pussies in front of the Israeli air force
And so are the Sunni Ayrabs you worship.
:lolbron::russ:

To the point where Sunni Arabs are joining team Israel. I mean, look at you bootyclapping for Yahuud.

Yusuf M

PuntExit
"Worry about your own people"?
Well, let me see. Maybe it is because your country is dirt poor, failed state for 30+ years with never ending wars and droughts. People are dying from preventable diseases. Maybe these could be reason to worry about your own people. Instead of worrying about Ayrabs who don't give a sh!t about you.

EritreanPost_

EritreanPost 🇪🇷🇩🇯🇸🇴🇸🇩🇪🇬 |Eritrean news blogger
IMG_1768.jpeg

If true, it will mean world war 3

Anyone else find it weird that the IDF was quickly able to eliminate all of Hezbollah's leadership yet some Hamas leaders are still alive. Considering the fact that the IDF controls all of Gaza. Either Hezbollah is completely compromised or the IDF is letting Hamas' leadership survive. The Israelis know more about what is happening in Hezbollah than actual Hezbollah members.

Well, let me see. Maybe it is because your country is dirt poor, failed state for 30+ years with never ending wars and droughts. People are dying from preventable diseases. Maybe these could be reason to worry about your own people. Instead of worrying about Ayrabs who don't give a sh!t about you.

We are Muslims and view ourselves as part of an Ummah as per the teachings of our religion Islam, Muslims everywhere are also our people.

As a user mentioned, if you do not believe in the teachings of Islam then take your own advice, put it into action, and exit this thread. Spare us your drivel. The rest of us as Muslims do indeed care and will continue to.

Anyone else find it weird that the IDF was quickly able to eliminate all of Hezbollah's leadership yet some Hamas leaders are still alive. Considering the fact that the IDF controls all of Gaza. Either Hezbollah is completely compromised or the IDF is letting Hamas' leadership survive. The Israelis know more about what is happening in Hezbollah than actual Hezbollah members.

More likely hezbollah is compromised. Hamas has evolved under much more sever scrutiny and are probably much more careful and not infiltrated the way they are in Lebanon.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Hamas controls all of Gaza, which is less than 50km long strip, Lebanon on the other hand is much bigger, diverse and uncontrollable by Hezbullah, and also has faction in the security system that wants Hezbullah gone.

Since Lebanese civil war, PLO (Palestinian Liberation front) used to pay the Lebanese army to shell Amal forces (Shia militia in the sectarian civil war) and PLO used to pay a price for each shell through a bank in Cyprus, the shelling used to happen on the night, and this was also exploited by Syria when they controlled Lebanon. And it looks like Lebanese forces are still on their old habit.

Hamas controls all of Gaza, which is less than 50km long strip, Lebanon on the other hand is much bigger, diverse and uncontrollable by Hezbullah, and also has faction in the security system that wants Hezbullah gone.

Since Lebanese civil war, PLO (Palestinian Liberation front) used to pay the Lebanese army to shell Amal forces (Shia militia in the sectarian civil war) and PLO used to pay a price for each shell through a bank in Cyprus, the shelling used to happen on the night, and this was also exploited by Syria when they controlled Lebanon. And it looks like Lebanese forces are still on their old habit.
The IDF is doing a demolition job on Hezbollah. The exploding pagers and walkie talkies combined with the strikes on the main leaders has probably destroyed the chain of command.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
The IDF is doing a demolition job on Hezbollah. The exploding pagers and walkie talkies combined with the strikes on the main leaders has probably destroyed the chain of command.
The pagers thing was a well crafted operation that took a long time, in gathering intel and setting up the front company. Israel knew what they wanted and took time to design it.