10 somali guys simping for madow girl

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
it seems to be the case as what noor said. Again, except in times of fitnah which are undoubtedly the times we live in.
Why doesnt slaved women revealing their breasts and everything not constitute as fitnah? Also this is completely allowed so no one can argue that these rules are outdated right? Like muslim men would totally bring it back and use it to enslave women?

Don't know tbh

I'm not sure if slave women has any dignity thoug unfortunately
they for sure do

1717534223542.png

your status in society does not represent your status with Allah

Why doesnt slaved women revealing their breasts and everything not constitute as fitnah? Also this is completely allowed so no one can argue that these rules are outdated right? Like muslim men would totally bring it back and use it to enslave women?
we live in times of fitan where even slave girls are desirable so she'd have to cover

Mudug_gyal

VIP
we live in times of fitan where even slave girls are desirable so she'd have to cover
No offense but how is that different from sex trafficking? I have no idea about any of this. So I have to cover head to toe or else be a slaved sex object deprived of dignity? Is there no middle ground? 🤔

No offense but how is that different from sex trafficking? I have no idea about any of this. So I have to cover head to toe or else be a slave sex object deprived of dignity? Is there no middle ground? 🤔
1. you do have dignity as a slave. Again, your status with Allah is not the same as your status in society. Nor would you be regarded as lower by muslims who know the deen.

2.How in any way is it comparable to that dirty thing?

1717534503543.png

1717534613765.png

Mudug_gyal

VIP
1. you do have dignity as a slave. Again, your status with Allah is not the same as your status in society. Nor would you be regarded as lower by muslims who know the deen.

2.How in any way is it comparable to that dirty thing?

View attachment 330756

View attachment 330757
@ina-cilmi I not not issue with right hand possession as its mentioned in quran but some certain rulings make my hairs stand and disturb my female psyche. This whole side to Islam is very foreign to me no one ever thought me of this. I do have to disagree I think slaved women arent allowed to have dignity cus look
We are permitted to look at what is between the knee and navel of the slave women(including her breastst!!) According to this hadith

World

VIP
Umar bin Khattab ra was reported to have beaten a slave women for wearing hijab because she was imitating free Muslim women. The athar from the prophet scw and the sahaba who support this view is very strong..
The Qur’an says that believing women should cover, not “free women”, and the reason for the hijab is to protect believing women, the wives of the prophet and his daughters, from molestation, abuse, and harassment.

O Prophet! Ask your wives, daughters, and believing women to draw their cloaks over their bodies. In this way it is more likely that they will be recognised (as virtuous) and not be molested. And Allah is All-Forgiving, Most Merciful. [33:59]

If the hypocrites and those in whose hearts there is a sickness, and the scandal mongers in Madinah do not desist from their vile acts, We shall urge you to take action against them, and then they will hardly be able to stay in the city with you. [33:60]

As Ibn Hazm says, to believe that [33:59] restricts believing women only to free women, you would be suggesting that God unleashed the evil people of Madinah on Muslim women, just because of their social status. That despite Muslim women believing in Allah, and our Prophet (saw), he would not protect them molestation just because they are slaves.

The more likely scenario is this: The Byzantine and Sassanid Empire considered hijab and veiling as a mark of high social status, punished lower status people who were modest and they inherited it from the Assyrian Empire penal code(which I will quote below). Once the sahaba conquered these land, their elite did not want this privilege to be given to those they saw as beneath them, merely for being believers.

F78AD5E2-B1A4-44BA-85FB-9C0CBF30B674.jpeg

4806D296-64C1-4FC0-A0D1-EBD73E5BAB09.jpeg

Assyrian Empire law penal code 40:
Married women, widows and Assyrian women must not have their heads uncovered when they go out into the street. Daughters of status must be veiled, whether by a veil, a robe or a [mantle]; they must not have their heads uncovered. When they go into the street [alone] they are to be veiled. A harlot is not to be veiled; her head must be uncovered. Any man who sees a veiled harlot is to apprehend her, produce witnesses and bring her to the palace entrance. Although her jewelry may not be taken, the one who apprehended her may take her clothing. She will be caned (fifty stripes) and have pitch poured on her head. If a man sees a veiled harlot and lets her go rather than bringing her to the palace entrance, he will himself be caned (50 stripes). The one who turned him in may take his clothing. His ears will be pierced threaded with a cord tied behind him, and he will be sentenced to a full month’s hard labor for the king.

Slave girls are not to be veiled either. Any man who sees a veiled slave girl is to apprehend her and bring her to the palace entrance. Her ears will be cut off, and the man who apprehended her may take her clothes. If a man sees a veiled slavegirl and lets her go rather than bringing her to the palace entrance, and he has been charged and convicted, he is to be caned (50 stripes). His ears will be pierced, threaded with a cord tied behind him, and he will be sentenced to a full month’s hard labor for the king.

And this is why al-Albani called them all out, I won’t come to any conclusions they could have been fooled, so may Allah forgive them.

It is strange that some mufassireen(Tafsir scholars) are fooled by these weak narrations, such that they adhere to the view restricting His saying ‘the believing women’ as free women to the exclusion of maidservants, and based upon this that maidservants do not have the obligation to cover their head and hair like free women. Rather, some of the legal schools exaggerate to the point that they mention her nakedness is like the nakedness of men, only from the navel to the knee… Despite this, there is no evidence for it in the Book and the Sunnah.
Source: Jilbāb al-Mar’ah 1/91-92

Likewise Ibn Hazm:
We declare ourselves innocent before God of this pernicious interpretation (tafsīr fāsid), which is either the error of a learned one—combining virtue and obliviousness (fāḍil ghāfil)—or the fabrication of a dissolute liar.

Last edited:
@ina-cilmi I not not issue with right hand possession as its mentioned in quran but some certain rulings make my hairs stand and disturb my female psyche. This whole side to Islam is very foreign to me no one ever thought me of this. I do have to disagree I think slaved women arent allowed to have dignity cus look
read the last bit of the from the bottom up second screenshot I sent.

even if that is true, it does not mean she has to uncover it unless perhaps she's being sold and checked out. same would happen to a man thats sold though. this does not impact one's dignity and status with Allah

In both, women are slaved against their will, sold off and r worded.
you cannot r word your concubines, who told you you may?

and yeah, the wealth blood and women of the kuffar are halal during war. one may either ransom them, free them or enslave them and for men you may also kill them. There is no issue with this.

the one who decides what happens to the POWs is the ruler though. not like you can grab any random woman during war and do your business

Mudug_gyal

VIP
read the last bit of the from the bottom up second screenshot I sent.

even if that is true, it does not mean she has to uncover it unless perhaps she's being sold and checked out. same would happen to a man thats sold though. this does not impact one's dignity and status with Allah
Wow i mean 🤯😳

Mudug_gyal

VIP
you cannot r word your concubines, who told you you may?

and yeah, the wealth blood and women of the kuffar are halal during war. one may either ransom them, free them or enslave them and for men you may also kill them. There is no issue with this.

the one who decides what happens to the POWs is the ruler though. not like you can grab any random woman during war and do your business
Why did right hand possession stop? I mean like why is it not practiced anymore?

The Qur’an says that believing women should cover, not “free women”, and the reason for the hijab is to protect believing women, the wives of the prophet and his daughters, from molestation, abuse, and harassment.

O Prophet! Ask your wives, daughters, and believing women to draw their cloaks over their bodies. In this way it is more likely that they will be recognised (as virtuous) and not be molested. And Allah is All-Forgiving, Most Merciful. [33:59]

If the hypocrites and those in whose hearts there is a sickness, and the scandal mongers in Madinah do not desist from their vile acts, We shall urge you to take action against them, and then they will hardly be able to stay in the city with you. [33:60]

As Ibn Hazm says, to believe that [33:59] restricts believing women only to free women, you would be suggesting that God unleashed the evil people of Madinah on Muslim women, just because of their social status. That despite Muslim women believing in Allah, and our Prophet (saw), he would not protect them molestation just because they are slaves.

The more likely scenario is this: The Byzantine and Sassanid Empire considered hijab and veiling as a mark of high social status, punished lower status people who were modest and they inherited it from the Assyrian Empire penal code(which I will quote below). Once the sahaba conquered these land, they did not want this privilege to be given to those they saw as beneath them, merely for being believers.

View attachment 330760
View attachment 330759
Assyrian Empire law penal code 40:
how do you then explain this?

1717535597525.png

i guess it may be said that there is a difference of opinion.

either way you are correct that that veiling used to be seen as a sign of status, even in korea women used to cover up as a sign as of status

1717535698049.png

unfortunately nowadays some women think being as naked as possible is empowering

Why did right hand possession stop? I mean like why is it not practiced anymore?
the muslims have abandoned jihad, war is really the only way you can enslave in islam. our brothers and sisters in palestine are being eaten up and they are surrounded by muslim countries

1717535819475.png

if we had any honor an offensive would've been launched from all sides

World

VIP
how do you then explain this?

View attachment 330761

i guess it may be said that there is a difference of opinion.

either way you are correct that that veiling used to be seen as a sign of status, even in korea women used to cover up as a sign as of status

View attachment 330762

unfortunately nowadays some women think being as naked as possible is empowering
I believe al-Albani when he says there is no proof in the book of Sunnah. Plus, since slavery no longer exists, then wouldn’t the requirement for the hijab(according to this interpretation) likewise be abolished? There’s no need to distinguish between slave and free women because everyone is a free woman.

Mudug_gyal

VIP
the muslims have abandoned jihad, war is really the only way you can enslave in islam. our brothers and sisters in palestine are being eaten up and they are surrounded by muslim countries

View attachment 330763

if we had any honor an offensive would've been launched from all sides
Ok free palestine and all that but like worry about your own land first lmao. Is palestine more important than somalis in galbeed, uyghurs in china or rohingyas for example? Why is palestine exclusively the ummah thing is it because they are arab? besides they got conquered all the time. Dont tell me its because of al aqsa

Trending