??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I was pressing on a video linked by a fellow Sspotter and this vid came up as an ad
:faysalwtf:

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
from comments
Is this a joke... how are brothers keeping it halal by searching through profiles of countless women looking at their photos and engaging in conversations. Seriously, you spotted a gap in the market to make money and now you're trying to convince the world that you are brining back polygamy, i swear I've never heard such bullshit well said Raeesa Choudhury

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I hope your 4 wives will not beat you to death and throw your body in a river. :4uzpnkt::4uzpnkt:
am alpha male not beta:childplease:
ill teach who the men is in the relationship early on:comeon:
tbh is more likely they kill each other then attack me females dont like other femalesobamadatazz

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
am alpha male not beta:childplease:
ill teach who the men is in the relationship early on:comeon:
tbh is more likely they kill each other then attack me females dont like other femalesobamadatazz
My young little grasshopper you have so much to learn about women... We have a good poker face. We can smile and say I love while poisoning your food.. :yloezpe:

Enjoy your future stress levels

Article-2b-0713.png

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
My young little grasshopper you have so much to learn about women... We have a good poker face. We can smile and say I love while poisoning your food.. :yloezpe:
well if they want there kids to be fatherless fakkits they can go a head:childplease:
am sure there looking forward to being single mothers:comeon:
Enjoy your future stress levels

Article-2b-0713.png
you make it seem as thoe i will be living with them:comeon:

Yannie

well if they want there kids to be fatherless fakkits they can go a head:childplease:
am sure there looking forward to being single mothers:comeon:

you make it seem as thoe i will be living with them:comeon:
How are you going to support these women? Are you going get them their own houses? You know having more than one wive is more than sexy time.

I'm planning to have mistres in every major somali city. Promise them salvation and that siil will be enslaved. :dabcasar:

Never marry more than one tho not planning to go bankrupt :browtf:

Yannie

I'm planning to have mistres in every major somali city. Promise them salvation and that siil will be enslaved. :dabcasar:

Never marry more than one tho not planning to go bankrupt :browtf:
And Students this is a clear example of going full retard..

How are you going to support these women? Are you going get them their own houses? You know having more than one wive is more than sexy time.

According to the Deen, if you have a polygamous marriage, then you must equally treat them the same.

DeMoN

UltraViolentPacifist
one qumayo is more than enough :comeon:

you have to treat them equal!!! like if you give one piece of your chewing gum you have to go to the other and give her a piece too.....that's how you go broke kids!

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
At times I entertain the idea of having 4 wives, but then I do some self-evaluation and think it isn't for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.