??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
one qumayo is more than enough :comeon:

you have to treat them equal!!! like if you give one piece of your chewing gum you have to go to the other and give her a piece too.....that's how you go broke kids!
man you people make this complicated then it is i remember that revert guy in london dude was literally living in his moms basement but had 4 wifes funny how no questions him also one of them was somalisiilaanyolaugh

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
well atleast we know one women who wont be wife for this oil tycoon in the making:ayaanswag:
LOL thanks you for sparing me from the horror of seeing you naked. ... Good luck to you baby Bandz with whatever you want to do.

DeMoN

UltraViolentPacifist
man you people make this complicated then it is i remember that revert guy in london dude was literally living in his moms basement but had 4 wifes funny how no questions him also one of them was somalisiilaanyolaugh

let's be honest here....you will get bullied by your wife so relax niyow qooq ba ku diley :faysalwtf:

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
so who would hit it first or would it be a train kinda thing?
LOOOOOOOOOL the one I marry first dee ... what kinda doqon question is this :childplease:...

jokes aside, imagine being with one person for the rest of your life thocoolio.. imagine having to see that person every single day:damedamn:.... the only person you will ever sleep with :browtf:..... am I the only person who finds this terrifying?????

looool my hooyo sometimes jokes about me getting divorced ina week cahs of my childish behaviour... am like naah hooyo chill, there are more people in the planet and fortunately more body to explore :banderas:..... next thing I see is flying dacas on my way..

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
LOOOOOOOOOL the one I marry first dee ... what kinda doqon question is this :childplease:...

jokes aside, imagine being with one person for the rest of your life thocoolio.. imagine having to see that person every single day:damedamn:.... the only person you will ever sleep with :browtf:..... am I the only person who finds this terrifying?????

looool my hooyo sometimes jokes about me getting divorced ina week cahs of my childish behaviour... am like hooyo chill, there are more people in the planet and fortunately more body to explore :banderas:..... next thing I see is flying dacas on my way

Lily danbaska baad tahay ee khalas wey ku dhamaatay, nothing terriying about being committed to someone you love, but then again love is too abstract for some beebol *cough*

DeMoN

UltraViolentPacifist

looool my hooyo sometimes jokes about me getting divorced ina week cahs of my childish behaviour... am like naah hooyo chill, there are more people in the planet and fortunately more body to explore :banderas:..... next thing I see is flying dacas on my way..
xaladadu cirka ayey mareysa :damedamn:

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
Lily danbaska baad tahay ee khalas wey ku dhamaatay, nothing terriying about being committed to someone you love, but then again love is too abstract for some beebol *cough*

I don't believe in love..... marriage is like business contract between two individuals trading goods, the profit = having and raising good children....

it helps if parents are attracted to each other and somewhat like each other :rolleyes::rolleyes:

xaladadu cirka ayey mareysa :damedamn:
we not birds tho :oops::oops:... I'm talking about the xaalada oo dhulka mareysa

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
One wife is enough for me by the way IF someone truly loved his wife why would he seek another?

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
One wife is enough for me by the way IF someone truly loved his wife why would he seek another?
People in this day and age tend to look at other people as products to get and consume and throw away. Its a sad reality .. It's important parents to teach their children how to love and treat each other with respect and dignity. in order to change this negative attitude that people have towards one another.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.