??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
People in this day and age tend to look at other people as products to get and consume and throw away. Its a sad reality .. It's important parents to teach their children how to love and treat each other with respect and dignity. in order to change this negative attitude that people have towards on another.
Maybe it's fear that motivates them People who use others are afraid that if they don't they'll be losing out on a golden opportunity to "gain" something for nothing

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
This guys in it to make money even though the advert makes him look like the Shiekh Donald Trump for polygamy.

#MakePolygamyGreatAgain
I like how he put recitation in the background to make his agenda holy

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
Maybe it's fear that motivates them People who use others are afraid that if they don't they'll be losing out on a golden opportunity to "gain" something for nothing
I never thought of it that way very interesting. Humans can be very selfish and lazy creatures sometimes.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I never thought of it that way very interesting. Humans can be very selfish and lazy creatures sometimes.
tumblr_n7ezv8MmTj1r9j9b8o1_400.gif

Marry up to four women of your choice.

This is in the Quran so @Baraf and others can't say "eww" or "my man is only having me".

No. That's not how it works.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Marry up to four women of your choice.

This is in the Quran so @Baraf and others can't say "eww" or "my man is only having me".

No. That's not how it works.
Saas weeye, keep messing about baraf I'll make you the forth wife & the only one who's ajnabi so all three of the other xalimo's gang up on you, beerka inta ka garacaan markas dhulka bey kugu jiidee lahaa yeen.

Kkk you're a persistent troll I'll give you that but your mind can't grasp that which it can't comprehend.

I'm not a troll.

Believe me if I were where you are now, my mouth would be paralyzed

I gave head to someone here who I won't expose. 2010 or 2011. Don't remember. It was in the month of July though

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
@Baraf, I think getting a second wife is good for the ratio, their are many divorced or unmarried women who got no choice but to become a second wife. Sometimes its not a better thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.