14 year old Halimo from UK gets tricked into Dhaqan Celis back home and forced into an arranged marriage

Does this story sound genuine to you?

• Yes

• No

• Some aspects might be

Results are only viewable after voting.
Somali men both back home and here do like marrying children. This is a fact, and every one knows it. Girls waay younger than her are forced by their fathers to marry 40, 50, 60 year old men. Also, her Somali being fluent isnt suspicious to me because some children in my family, born in the West speak fluent Somali. The only thing suspicious to me is the fact she cant remember her name. Furthermore, there are three conditions that validate a marriage and every single stories like this we hear, two are always missing. This is oppression pure and simple.
Somali men like marrying children? Way younger than a 14 year old? Forced? Fluent Somali from a supposed Londoner isn't suspicious? Not being able to remember your name either is perfectly normal? Or having proper documentation? Oppression? f*ck outta here with your liberal bullshit rhetoric.

Walahi some of the Somali parents are just straight up Xayawaans and shouldn't have kids at all, this young Halimo's life was ruined by her own family and sold her out to a pedophile wife beater like a cattle.

I will summarise what she said on this video for some of the folks on here who don't want to watch the whole clip, there is few parts of this tragic story that didn't make any sense to me.

The young Halimo narrates living with her Eedo in UK while her parents were back home ,she mentions never having the opportunity to meet her parents, the poor girl got tricked by her Eedo with the same tactics Somali parents use to drop their dhaqan celis needed kids back home with an excuse of brief vacation in Somalia.

After meeting with her biological parents back home the young girl was awarded like a medal to her older cousin and without a warniher knowledge the 14 year old became a wife to an abusive cousin from her tribe.

Things turned worse on their 22th day of marriage, the pedophile husband beat the her up mercilessly when she denied him sex because of her period, what kinda of disgusting human wouldn't understand no sex when a women is bleeding.:snoop:

After a severe beat up and ass whooping with a wood while dealing with Asthma and bruises she escapes to her mom's house and later with the help of good samartin Somalis she manages to fly to Nairobi while her parents were working tiresly to take her back to the pedophile house.

This is the part that didn't make any sense to me,after her arrival in Nairobi she pays a visit to the UK embassy and fails to identify her self due to lack of IDs and a passport and failing to remember her government's name.

First of all She tells the UK embassy officials her school name and claims that was all she knew which turns out to be a different one from her actual name, I don't know about UK third world but in America a child's name can't be different from the child's actual government name.

Secondly a simple DNA test at the US embassy can easily verify the identity of a US citizen without an ID in a foreign country, it seems UK is located in another world where it is very complicated to identify a UK minor and bring her back.

Thirdly the old lady in the video says she is reer Sweden and promises to do whatever it takes to help the young Halimo go back to London, strangely the old lady is throwing shots to her young girl's parents and other unknown individuals and even threatens to bring them to justice which I totally agree with.

Fourth issue I have with this story is her age of course, not being a party ruiner but the girl looks like she is well over 14 and very mature for her age.

And lastly to be honest this whole story is fishy to me, from not being able to share her government name,what kind of a 14 year old doesn't know their government name?:wtf:
The embassy not helping also seems very unlikely not to mention her English sounding like a FOB and also her Somali being an excellent one for a diaspora girl, the dramatic and bad acting while crying looks very suspicious and staged.

Akhyaarta I think this Reer Sweden Youtuber Eedo and the young Halimo made up this whole story for views and earning some Sadaq money from the general public, it seems that the young Halimo is most likely is an actual Nairobi resident and agreed to portray the victim in this act.

I am not hating on their hustle but that is nasty scheme and seems orchestrated,I hope I am not wrong about them but if this is true May Allah forgive me for seening scam everywhere and doubting the rape of this minor child, What is wrong with me naclaa for coming to this type of conclusion.
:snoop:
Honest discussions please without a name calling for my outlandish thought$ about this suspectifull or may be a geniune sad story.

Some parents should not be allowed to have kids smh

She looks older than 14 and she speaks Somali too fluently to be UK born, it's not adding up I think it's a scam tbh.

Plus all the real western somali kids know if hooyo and aabo trick you into staying then you just go to the embassy and cap your ass off to go back home.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Didn’t he say she was from Sweden

Somali men like marrying children? Way younger than a 14 year old? Forced? Fluent Somali from a supposed Londoner isn't suspicious? Not being able to remember your name either is perfectly normal? Or having proper documentation? Oppression? f*ck outta here with your liberal bullshit rhetoric.

Yes, as young as 12, why is that a surprise. Taking someones right to choose and taking away their Allah given right ( in this case the three Islamic conditions to validate a marriage IN ISLAM) IS OPPRESSION. You are a typical somali male misogynist. f*ck out of here.

Yes, as young as 12, why is that a surprise. Taking someones right to choose and taking away their Allah given right ( in this case the three Islamic conditions to validate a marriage IN ISLAM) IS OPPRESSION. You are a typical somali male misogynist. f*ck out of here.
I love that label actually. Just goes to show how you've drank the soda. You claimed that Somali men are pedophiles, and I'm the one whose clueless? Sorry if I find that hard to believe lol. Wallahi you're the typical SJW BLM overly emotional hormonal teenage Western LGBTQ2S+ man-hating probably will amount to nothing landwhale xalimo :dead:

Last edited:
I love that label actually. Just goes to show how you've drank the soda. You claimed that Somali men are pedophiles, and I'm the one whose clueless? Sorry if I find that hard to believe lol. Wallahi you're the typical SJW BLM overly emotional hormonal teenage Western LGBTQ2S+ man-eating probably will amount to nothing landwhale xalimo :dead:

I am not any of the things you accuse me of but seems like ive triggered a nerve. Are you a rapist or a pedophile?. Was a child forced to marry you and how old was she?

All this is nonsense, Somali culture isn't pedophilic or abusive or misogynistic (depending on how you see that).

Than you are either deliberately ignorant. Either that, or you are one of those types of men ive mention hence, why you got angry and resorted to abuse and accusations. Go f*ck yourself you misogynist.

Than you are either deliberately ignorant. Either that, or you are one of those types of men ive mention hence, why you got angry and resorted to abuse and accusations. Go f*ck yourself you misogynist.
It's actually sexist to assume that I am a misogynist solely for my gender. And that's exactly what you did

I also never got angry, that was just to put you in your place. I also never accused you of anything, so I have no clue what you mean by that.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I also never got angry, that was just to put you in your place. I also never accused you of anything, so I have no clue what you mean by that.

Is this self hating clown a male or a female horta? :drakewtf:

I don't like these type of people who would rather trash their fellow countrymen when many countries in the world also practise these type of marriages.

The fact that he is only pointing out fingers on Somalis alone shows his ignorance on this matter, heck even in America the state of Utah underage marriage is very common among Mormons, a world class country is not even safe from this phonenmen so why would it matter if a minority group in a backward stateless country do this also? :hmm:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I can't see the video but did the girl speak any english? if she's 14 she should have a British accent

By the way how did she fly to Nairobi without a passport and no ID?

Yeah Youtube pays by peanuts, I have a YouTube video with 100k views and I was shocked to find out when they offered me only 8 dollars,:jcoleno:imagine going through all that trouble only to end up with less than a 100$, the young Halimo she hired for this act will probably ask for 50$ at least,it is tacab lagu khasaaray.
they make money on their sponsorships, not youtube monetization so keep up maybe you get more subscribers=more money

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
they make money on their sponsorships, not youtube monetization so keep up maybe you get more subscribers=more money

WTF,What kinda of a company would sponser a dusty old Halimo?
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

Trending

Latest posts