17 year old British girl who joined ISIS has been killed by an airstrike in Syria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
  • Kadiza Sultana, 17, left UK to join ISIS with two other friends
  • It has now been revealed that she was killed in a Russian airstrike in Raqqa
  • Reports indicate she had become disillusioned with the terror group and was planning on fleeing to return to her life and family in Britain

bomb.jpg

She was even married to a Somali American ISIS fighter

Good riddance though, we don't need traitors back in Europe

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...lgirl-fled-UK-join-ISIS-killed-airstrike.html

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
AUN.

I just can't with these young girls being brainwashed. I feel for her family.

waraabe

Your superior
May Allah bless Russian pilots risking their lives to free Syria from these Islam pretending isis maniacs

Wtf why is it sad, she went to a foreign country to have sex with murdering maniacs

That girl was brainwashed online. She didn't know what she was getting herself into. She was a child when she left. How heartless must you be. I'm literally in tears. Most of these girls wanted to come back as soon as reality kicked in but they weren't allowed. Once you go in there you only leave dead.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
AUN that's so sad

How sad? She lived in the UK, a country where thousands of Somalis, Syrians, Afghans, Iraqis and others sacrifice everything to just have a small chance to cross the mediterranean sea and aegean sea (which is dangerous as hell) just to live there. Not many make it and drowns to death just to become fish food. Not only that, she joined a group which wants to exterminate other Muslims just because they are shia, and are currently taking people who are Christans and Yazidis as literal SEX SLAVES. Not to mention all the mass killing and terrorist attacks against the Syrians, Iraqis and others

Glad this is dead. Hopefully her friends and all the other useless, good for nothing, immigrants to the West there will have a slow painfull death. An airstrike is too good for them, unless the airstrike sets fire to their home and they were slowly burned alive

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
Britain and France are disproportionately producing the most European Jihadis.

Place must suck for young people or something.

waraabe

Your superior
That girl was brainwashed online. She didn't know what she was getting herself into. She was a child when she left. How heartless must you be. I'm literally in tears. Most of these girls wanted to come back as soon as reality kicked in but they weren't allowed. Once you go in there you only leave dead.

So it was someone's fault? Typical of the pc crowd. This chick had opportunities most of her paki people could only dream of but she threw those away because she was horny and wanted a spot of sexual jihad.

She probably used to watch and laugh at innocent people being executed by her 'baby daddy'.

How sad? She lived in the UK, a country where thousands of Somalis, Syrians, Afghans, Iraqis and others sacrifice everything to just have a small chance to cross the mediterranean sea and aegean sea (which is dangerous as hell). Not many make it and drowns to death just to become fish food. Not only that, she joined a group which wants to exterminate other Muslims just because they are shia, and are currently taking people who are Christans and Yazidis as literal SEX SLAVES. Not to mention all the mass killing and terrorist attacks against the Syrians, Iraqis and others

Glad this is dead. Hopefully her friends and all the other useless, good for nothing, immigrants to the West there will have a slow painfull death. An airstrike is too good for them, unless they were burned alive

She was brainwashed. You think if she knew what truly goes on there that she would have left? These girls were sold a fake dream and they believed. At least try to understand that.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
@Amun They even produce more terrorists than Turkey, an actual Muslim country that borders Syria
:faysalwtf:

The Somali community of North America ain't better. Minnesota is a hot spot for Somali terrorists joining Al Shabab and ISIS

Last edited:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
u guys try too hard to be edgy. it's sad because it's an impressionable teenager who made a horrible decision and seemingly regretted it, that died before she could get out of there

waraabe

Your superior
u guys try too hard to be edgy. it's sad because it's an impressionable teenager who made a horrible decision and seemingly regretted it, that died before she could get out of there

These excuses is the reason why this is happening. You don't need to be smart to know beheadings are wrong and brutal. Instead of feeling sorry for her feel sorry for the thousands of innocent muslims her and her organization killed

@Amun They even produce more terrorists than Turkey, an actual Muslim country which borders Syria
:faysalwtf:

The Somali community of North America ain't better. Minnesota is a hot spot for Somali terrorists joining Al Shabab and ISIS

Minnesota is not hot spot, most of the cases are trapped and used in islamophobia and by anti migration groups.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Terrorism is a lucrative organisation just saying
Are you trying to blame the jews or something?

ISIS doesn't even try to hide what they are doing in Syria and Iraq. Not trying to be edgy or anything, I just don't care about these people. They live in the West and go to a country in a grusome war. She deserves a darwin award though

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Are you trying to blame the jews or something?

ISIS doesn't even try to hide what they are doing in Syria and Iraq. Not trying to be edgy or anything, I just don't care about these people. They live in the West and go to a country in a grusome war. She deserves a darwin award though
No I'm trying to blame a combination of people it's an interconected Web of lies

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
No I'm trying to blame a combination of people it's an interconected Web of lies
Please elaborate. I have no idea wtf you are trying to say

She was brainwashed. You think if she knew what truly goes on there that she would have left? These girls were sold a fake dream and they believed. At least try to understand that.

:chrisfreshhah:
ISIS are not even trying to hide what they are doing. They literally burned a man alive in a fucking cage, they drowned people ALIVE, they shot 1000 Iraqi soldiers in one single day after the shitty people in the city backstabbed them, they take non-muslims as sex slaves and mutilate sunnis who don't want anything to do with them. They use child soldiers, use suicide bombers, they have destryoed the Syrian revolution. They behead people and play soccer with their heads, they want to exterminate the alavi and shia people of syria/iraq. Spare me with your excuses, you only need 5 seconds to learn about genocidal ISIS. I don't buy that shit excuse, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending