17 year old British girl who joined ISIS has been killed by an airstrike in Syria

Status
Not open for further replies.
niggas adding 1+1 and getting 27. it's just an unfortunate situation considering she regretted her decision and tried to get out. doesn't mean ppl think the girl is blamele

this might sound crakhhzy, but u can pity the girl and still abhor her actions...it's called nuance. not everything is black and white
Do you thinks she regretted it because she suddenly grew a conscience and felt bad ?. No , it was because isis was losing the war and they were being hunted down by the Russians and Assad , and before she could come back to the UK playing victim they finally got her. I hope other two get blown to smithereens inshallah.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
niggas adding 1+1 and getting 27. it's just an unfortunate situation considering she regretted her decision and tried to get out. doesn't mean ppl think the girl is blameless

this might sound crazy, but u can pity the girl and still abhor her actions...it's called nuance. not everything is black and white

HAHAHAHA! Dude wait till Iraq, Syria and Russia have fucked ISIS enough that they have lost lots of land and every single member have 0 morale and not willing to fight anymore. Many more will regret their decision and try to go back to Europe, should we open our arms to these people? no, they are traitors and can't be trusted. Look at France, the country with the most terrorists, it turned into a hellhole

Am I irritating you? Good! No one is picking me up so I am going back to sleep, East London I will be back home later tonight it's not my fault. Xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending