17 year old British girl who joined ISIS has been killed by an airstrike in Syria

Status
Not open for further replies.

maestro

Cultural revolution
We don't sympathize with stupid teenage boys running to Syria to blow themselves up and neither should we sympathize with these idiotic girls. They are the ones that take care of terrorists. They nurse them, feed them and pleasure them + give them babies.

They are one of the main reasons terrorist scum stay alive so I say good fucking riddens :pacspit:

instead of feeling sorry for this bakhti piece of waste feel sorry for the thousands of innocent people her people kill, torture and rape every day :ufdup:

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
We don't sympathize with stupid teenage boys running to Syria to blow themselves up and neither should we sympathize with these idiotic girls. They are the ones that take care of terrorists. They nurse them, feed them and pleasure them + give them babies.

They are one of the main reasons terrorist scum stay alive so I say good fucking riddens :pacspit:

instead of feeling sorry for this bakhti piece of waste feel sorry for the thousands of innocent people her people kill, torture and rape every day :ufdup:
Notice it's only the women here (except Canuck) who feels sorry for her/them. Hmm...

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Notice it's only the women here (except Canuck) who feels sorry for her/them. Hmm...
It's a sad world out there those who are manipulated to do evil, those who are simply killed with a deranged idea of freedom. And then there are those who cannot comprehend the mistakes of others.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
It's a sad world out there those who are manipulated to do evil, those who are simply killed with a deranged idea of freedom. And then there are those who cannot comprehend the mistakes of others.
Just reported you for being an ISIS sympathiser. See you in court

1458593532060.png

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I never said I was ISIS sympathiser when did I say that did I actually write this ? That's it I'm off Admin delete my account I no longer want to be sent to jail just becuase someone's read my comment wrong good bye everyone

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
He is joking, look at the top
Until @Khathead says he's joking I will not believe this, this is not a laughing matter reporting someone to the FBI it can seriously affect ones life in a detrimental way. Especially someone kind and innocent such as myself. I want a formal apology of him I have never felt this shaken by a post such as this.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Until @Khathead says he's joking I will not believe this, this is not a laughing matter reporting someone to the FBI it can seriously affect ones life in a detrimental way. Especially someone kind and innocent such as myself. I want a formal apology of him I have never felt this shaken by a post such as this.
Okay this one time I'm joking. I didn't actually report you, I just saved this picture from another site. I even got a European version. Just lookat the top of the picture man, it's fake af. I don't go to reddit or watch manchildren chinese cartoons

I'm sorry I scared you @EternalLightX :friendhug:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Okay this one time I'm joking. I didn't actually report you, I just saved this picture from another site. I even got a European version. Just lookat the top of the picture man, it's fake af. I don't go to reddit or watch manchildren chinese cartoons
You shouldn't shake someone up like that I've got a clean record I work in a setting where I look after vulnerable people. This sort of report could affect my job I am glad this is not a reality but be careful with the jokes you choose.

maestro

Cultural revolution

They're feeling sorry for a terrorist who wouldn't think twice to kill them if told to do so :snoop:

The only people I feel sorry for are the maskiin back in Syria who are forced to become ISIS but these bastards completely chose to do this. No sympathy for them.

Plus, Those who run to Syria aren't even children who can truly be manipulated. they're all in their late teens so they're practically adults :mindblown:

Yes I was very stupid when I was 16 17 18, most people are at that age but I was not stupid enough to get "manipulated" into blowing myself up. These fuckers want to be there. They chose to be there so stop finding excuses for them.

Great news from Syria indeed. I hope they keep dying.

AUN ???

Am i reading this correctly ? are you guys f#cking serious?. This girl was part of ISIS a group that has killed thousands of people worldwide , the majority of their victims being Muslims. A group that uses kidnapped children as young as seven as child soldiers and sex slaves. She willingly became a member of this group and not only justified their horrid acts but encouraged it, and some of you havethe audacity to 'AUN'. F@ck you this is great news and may she and her daesh buddies rot in hell.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
First of all Aun to this girl and her family that have to live with this ,No parent wants to bury their own child

Now I had a neighbor who tried to join Isis she was a bit quiet but a normallike everyone else you could never imagine this about her she started slowly distancing from her family and spent more times on the computer until she one day ran away and got caught in Switzerland
Now social service are taking care of the case cause she was 16

Anyways Alot of you seem to be quick to judge based on what? theres always 2 sides to a story and it usually lies somewhere in the middle

What happen to these girls isnt much different than the girls who gets groomed online by pedophiles who talk with em for months,years And they eventually meet up

ISIS sells them an ideal dream that they believe but when they arrive its nothing as they expected

So what you guys are saying is that 17 years olds cannot be held responsible for the crimes they commit , and on top of that should be sympathized with ???. So if i pay and manipulate a 17 year old to torture , rape and then shoot your mom , its ok and you would sympathise with them and justify their crimes because they're young ?? bullshit you'd be calling for their heads on plates , but because it doesnt affect you or your family waa masaakiin la waalay gtfo with that bilaa caqli doqonimo , and show some sympathy to the victims of daesh not daesh themselves.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I can't imagine the pain her parents are going through right now.
To the dumb asses rejoicing about a person's death should be ashamed of themselves.

I don't condone terrorism. I just feel sorry for her poor parents, imagine your 17 year old princess, going to a war stricken country and getting killed when she wanted to come back to her normal life. That shit is sad, and I hope no other parent goes through that.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
niggas adding 1+1 and getting 27. it's just an unfortunate situation considering she regretted her decision and tried to get out. doesn't mean ppl think the girl is blameless

this might sound crazy, but u can pity the girl and still abhor her actions...it's called nuance. not everything is black and white

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending