2 hutus getting owned by cadaan chick in SuperMarket

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Atiya

How do you know their clans? We all know who the bxtch boy clans are and it doesn't start with H. :diddyswag:

T

Tokio

Any idea why she started pepper spraying them?
Nacalaa skinny farahs embarrassing us every where. Tufuu caleyk

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you know their clans? We all know who the bxtch boy clans are and it doesn't start with H. :diddyswag:
Sharap waryaa i know one of them he's hutu
Any idea why she started pepper spraying them?
Nacalaa skinny faraha embarrassing us every where. Tufuu caleyk
Apparently they were caught trying to steal alcohol and the girl decided to take matters into her own hands
I would've swung that hoe if that was my boy
Try operating 5 beers in and with pepper spray in your eyes. I dare ya :mjohreally:

S

SOMACOON

Sharap waryaa i know one of them he's hutu

Apparently they were caught trying to steal alcohol and the girl decided to take matters into her own hands

Try operating 5 beers in and with pepper spray in your eyes. I dare ya :mjohreally:

The moment she sprayed, the hommie should've swung! Aint no one tryna go to jail for shoplifting
I'm knocking her out, and dragging the hommie to the whip. Screeeeeet!
the conversation will begin with, "what happened" the moment he wakes up lol

T

Tokio

Alcohol??? Balayo idin martey

Srsly thou I Wouldve snatched that spray off her hand and start spraying the .

The moment she sprayed, the hommie should've swung! Aint no one tryna go to jail for shoplifting
I'm knocking her out, and dragging the hommie to the whip. Screeeeeet!
the conversation will begin with, "what happened" the moment he wakes up lol
They were caught stealing 7 euros worth of beer. What makes you think they have a car? :what:
And what would you be doing stealing khamri in the first place. Thats some lowlife addict shit

S

Shamis

Eewwww yukk! Spray them bastards - stealing alcohol, if only their mothers knew.

Normally I would just blame somalis. But SSpot taught me that every wrong doing is most likely perpetrated by a hutu. Yall are a bad influence on me :mjdontkno:

T

Tokio

Eewwww yukk! Spray them bastards - stealing alcohol, if only their mothers knew.
Forget about their mothers...anigaba intan luuq yar lagalo ban shabuug dabada u qaban lahaa. Dibjir

U

uncleruckus

:hova::mindblown::pacspit::pacspit::snoop::idontlike::trash::lebronwtf::ufdup:
20kav40.gif

S

SOMACOON

They were caught stealing 7 euros worth of beer. What makes you think they have a car? :what:
And what would you be doing stealing khamri in the first place. Thats some lowlife addict shit
The point i was making was simple cuddy
I wasn't addressing whether they had a vehicle or not.
If i were placed in that situation, although God forbid, shit would've looked different. Pepper spray aint no joke, shes getting knocked out. But you can tell they're Hutus, no other Somali will watch his buddy get dragged across the floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.