3 Iranians behind the biggest Gang rape in Sweden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
It's a blown up story because it happened in Sweden; the white supremacist labelled "rape-central". I watched the video on 4chan - it looked like the usual sakhraan get-together. Didn't they say one of the guys is Armenian based on his Facebook profile? She was dating one of the guys too.

Even the savages at /pol/ were sceptical.

Sakhraamiin run trains on dumb naive girls almost daily, especially in unis. This isnt your classical forced rape behind the bushes.

A girl who accompanies a group of boys alone to a house should be diagnosed clinically retarded.
That's messed up man I heard mad stories of dudes getting set up for rape. Some of these girl feel guilty after and claim rape. Look up Patrick Kane rape case. Sucks cause real victims will be questioned

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Why would people broadcast their crimes live for everyone to see.I have lost faith in human intellect ffs

It's a blown up story because it happened in Sweden; the white supremacist labelled "rape-central". I watched the video on 4chan - it looked like the usual sakhraan get-together. Didn't they say one of the guys is Armenian based on his Facebook profile? She was dating one of the guys too.

Sakhraamiin run trains on dumb naive girls almost daily, especially in unis. This isnt your classical forced rape behind the bushes.

A girl who accompanies a group of boys alone to a house should be diagnosed clinically retarded.
Of course its a crock. This whole "rape epidemic" is an obsession of racist internet basement dwellers. Why does this forum parrot them and immediately post the latest Daily Mail style headline of the day?

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP

:camby: Most girls that are <20 don't think that their classmates are a source of danger.

Also rape is rape. Stop trying to whitewash the crime.

f*ck off c*nt, that's exactly what rape is :camby: the only retarded ones are you and other delusion xoolo like you that don't understand the meaning of consent

Classic rape behind bushes kulaha that's not even how most rapes happen

f*ck off c*nt, that's exactly what rape is :camby: the only retarded ones are you and other delusion xoolo like you that don't understand the meaning of consent

Classic rape behind bushes kulaha that's not even how most rapes happen

It seems like I ruffled your jimmies.

Regretful hoes are NOT rape victims.

:camby: Most girls that are <20 don't think that their classmates are a source of danger.

Also rape is rape. Stop trying to whitewash the crime.

Guess what though buddy, they are a source of danger. What's more dangerous than a horny teenager oo marqaansan? Friends kulaha, that shit doesn't exist brada. I hope you don't let your daughter go alone to a 'house party' with five of her college 'friends'.

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.
I dont understand guys who get sexual pleasure from Rape or intoxicated women.
I would never ever in my life think of having sexual relations with an intoxicated woman.
That shit is wack.

Midoo hada rabo inaa ku qabto..miirkeeda inuu full yahay ayaa rabaa, midoo sarkhansan ha ii dafto.
:idontlike:

Iranians are still by far the best immigrants in the Nordics. Up there with the Vietnamese in Denmark
I thought they'd be Afghans. They're fucked up

lol same place that this rape happened there were 5 Afghan teens who beat and raped a boy that was "under 15 years old" in a forest. Shit was straight out of that kite movie where Afghans teens raped a boy for stealing their kite or some shit. They have a fucked up culture. Literally the most mentally fucked person I know is an Afghan.

Regretful hoes aren't rape victims. Hoes will claim rape over anything, so I'll take it with a grain of salt at first. Learnt this from a second hand experience

You sound like a rapist too :ayaanswag:

Horta u guys have weird definitions of what constitutes as hoes lol can't take you seriously. And contrary to popular belief false rape victims are rare and not an epidemic as some of you seem to think

You sound like a rapist too :ayaanswag:

Horta u guys have weird definitions of what constitutes as hoes lol can't take you seriously. And contrary to popular belief false rape victims are rare and not an epidemic as some of you seem to think
A hoe is a hoe. Not really a weird definition

False rape allegations happen way more often than you think. Hoes are either regretful or don't know what rape is. I've witnessed two falsehood rape allegations by hoes regretful (drunk) hoes.
54ADVVm.jpg

Your danish ass can read this and translate it for other to see. (æ=jeg)

It's not me but from a friend, do I have present when it happened and the caused drama like a motherfucker

Status
Not open for further replies.