3 Iranians behind the biggest Gang rape in Sweden

Status
Not open for further replies.
A hoe is a hoe. Not really a weird definition

False rape allegations happen way more often than you think. Hoes are either regretful or don't know what rape is. I've witnessed two falsehood rape allegations by hoes regretful (drunk) hoes.
Your danish ass can read this and translate it for other to see. (æ=jeg)

It's not me but from a friend, do I have present when it happened and the caused drama like a motherfucker

Hah you friend probably thought she was a ho and therefore agreed to sex. He deserves it. Men are he ones who don't understand what rape is :pacspit:
http://nymag.com/scienceofus/2015/01/lots-of-men-dont-think-rape-is-rape.html

All I'm getting from that text is sorry I told them you raped me??? But then she goes on to ask about his side, was she intoxicated or something

Many muslim men have no understanding of consent and shitty definition of what a ho is :comeon: I bet walking around in jeans instead of long skirts would automatically classify someone as a .

And false rape allegations are rare considering the trouble it actually takes to report a legitimate one, half the time rapists get away with that shit because no one believes the victim

Hah you friend probably thought she was a ho and therefore agreed to sex. He deserves it. Men are he ones who don't understand what rape is :pacspit:
http://nymag.com/scienceofus/2015/01/lots-of-men-dont-think-rape-is-rape.html

All I'm getting from that text is sorry I told them you raped me??? But then she goes on to ask about his side, was she intoxicated or something

Many muslim men have no understanding of consent and shitty definition of what a ho is :comeon: I bet walking around in jeans instead of long skirts would automatically classify someone as a .

And false rape allegations are rare considering the trouble it actually takes to report a legitimate one, half the time rapists get away with that shit because no one believes the victim
lol feminist crybaby

A hoe is a hoe. "I bet this that makes you a hoe" no being a hoe makes you a hoe. lol most people including police will automatically side with the rape victim (in the west cuz that's what were talking about).

How does a man deserve a hoe going around telling people she was raped when they engaged in consensual sex?

"Most Muslim men" go holler somewhere else nayaa :camby:

:pachah1:Blir du personlig truffet når jeg snakker om horer?:dead:

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
I thought they'd be Afghans. They're fucked up

lol same place that this rape happened there were 5 Afghan teens who beat and raped a boy that was "under 15 years old" in a forest. Shit was straight out of that kite movie where Afghans teens raped a boy for stealing their kite or some shit. They have a fucked up culture. Literally the most mentally fucked person I know is an Afghan.

Yea Afghans are by far the worst

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Guess what though buddy, they are a source of danger. What's more dangerous than a horny teenager oo marqaansan? Friends kulaha, that shit doesn't exist brada. I hope you don't let your daughter go alone to a 'house party' with five of her college 'friends'.

so what your saying is your son will be a source of danger to women? :browtf:

The majority of males don't rape women under ANY circumstance. The fact that you think that it's normal for guys to rape women if they put themselves in vunerable positions says a lot about you.

The majority of males don't rape women under ANY circumstance. The fact that you think that it's normal for guys to rape women if they put themselves in vunerable positions says a lot about you.

Look at this character assassination - neo-liberal tactics one-o'-one. Women should not be alone with a group of unrelated men full stop. This is risk mitigation, because unlike you I recognise the risk of hormone fueled intoxicated youth. No-one is advocating for rape saaxiib so get out of your feelings.

People with your mindset are willing to even bend the rules of physics to suit your emotional righteousness. You're unwilling to accept the reality on the ground, so you're happy to send young women into dangerous situations in the name of free expression/women rights.

"To hell with pedophiles/kidnappers; children should be able to go wherever they like unassisted! Now let's enforce this ideal and whine about the consequences later." -That's you. That's how you sound.

lol feminist crybaby

A hoe is a hoe. "I bet this that makes you a hoe" no being a hoe makes you a hoe. lol most people including police will automatically side with the rape victim (in the west cuz that's what were talking about).

How does a man deserve a hoe going around telling people she was raped when they engaged in consensual sex?

"Most Muslim men" go holler somewhere else nayaa :camby:

:pachah1:Blir du personlig truffet når jeg snakker om horer?:dead:

Lmao typical whiny male

If you keep saying that hoes can't be raped then you're gonna end up raping some poor girl someday. I bet the Somali scandinavian rape gangs use the same logic as you

Did my Muslim male comment personally offend u :pachah1:

:bell:

And this gentlemen is why women should never be in a position of governance.

You're type is exactly why we have shitty law enforcement in a :drakekidding: tell me what have men done that's notable in our country? Civil war that's what. And don't try to claim western governments either

Lmao typical whiny male

If you keep saying that hoes can't be raped then you're gonna end up raping some poor girl someday. I bet the Somali scandinavian rape gangs use the same logic as you
u need help:mugshotman: I'm saying hoes say fake rape allegations often, Im not saying women or girls can't be raped. I'm a fucking rapist now?:ileycry:

:farole:gud hjelpe deg

Sxb most of these males are under the delusion that rapes only occur in an alley way somewhere at night lol never mind the inumerable data that's shown that most women are raped by people they know, whether that be a relative/friend/co worker/bf

It's easier for them to blame the victim

Look at this character assassination - neo-liberal tactics one-o'-one. Women should not be alone with a group of unrelated men full stop. This is risk mitigation, because unlike you I recognise the risk of hormone fueled intoxicated youth. No-one is advocating for rape saaxiib so get out of your feelings.

People with your mindset are willing to even bend the rules of physics to suit your emotional righteousness. You're unwilling to accept the reality on the ground, so you're happy to send young women into dangerous situations in the name of free expression/women rights.

"To hell with pedophiles/kidnappers; children should be able to go wherever they like unassisted! Now let's enforce this ideal and whine about the consequences later." -That's you. That's how you sound.

You're right! Next thing we should do is not allow gabdo to go out when it's dark, in fact they should also cover themselves appropriate if they don't want to get raped. But wait why not wear a tent too to make you completely unrecognisable as an extra detergent??? Hold up what I'm I saying, it's best women don't leave the house at all :drakekidding:

Do you see where I'm going with this? Lol slippery slopes

Sxb most of these males are under the delusion that rapes only occur in an alley way somewhere at night lol never mind the inumerable data that's shown that most women are raped by people they know, whether that be a relative/friend/co worker/bf

It's easier for them to blame the victim

You're right! Next thing we should do is not allow gabdo to go out when it's dark, in fact they should also cover themselves appropriate if they don't want to get raped. But wait why not wear a tent too to make you completely unrecognisable as an extra detergent??? Hold up what I'm I saying, it's best women don't leave the house at all :drakekidding:

Do you see where I'm going with this? Lol slippery slopes

What?

Wait.

What?

How did you jump from accompanying a group of boys to house alone, to going outside to buy groceries? You're using ridiculous hyperbole to discredit me.

People with your mindset are absolute harmful to women.

Go ahead and let your daughter, sister, whoever, hang out with groups of boys. Go ahead and play with fire. But when something happens to that Xalimo:

"Hoogayeey ba'ay! Tola'ayeey tol beeley! Maxa ugu ogolaadhey inanta inay wiilasha Jamaicanca uraacdho guri oo Brixton ku taalo!"

God protect us from rapists and evil-doers, and keep our women, children, beta-men, and elderly safe. But tie your damn camel and keep those who are perceived as vulnerable safe. Even if you have tie @dhegdheer up before she joins the legion of Dajaal.

Waa ku jeclahay walaashey, ha iga xumaan. :sass2:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP

I'm a Muslim so.... the same should go for men as well. Men should not be alone with unrelated women.

People with your mindset have their head in the sand. Women cannot be on guard 24/7 to protect themselves from rape. I like how you decide that raping a woman is a youthful mistake but going to a house party somehow makes you less worthy of sympathy and justice.

That's why I said your sons will be a danger to women. You clearly believe women are responsible for crimes committed against them.

I'm a Muslim so.... the same should go for men as well. Men should not be alone with unrelated women.

People with your mindset have their head in the sand. Women cannot be on guard 24/7 to protect themselves from rape. I like how you decide that raping a woman is a youthful mistake but going to a house party somehow makes you less worthy of sympathy and justice.

That's why I said your sons will be a danger to women. You clearly believe women are responsible for crimes committed against them.

:ileycry:

Aloow neefkaan hanuuni.

Dude were you exclusively raised by women? This is a classic female response: "but what about him!"

Maya waa diidhey, you are a Somali girl hiding under a male gaal name. That or you're so beta, you've transformed into gamma.

The topic is addressing women you numpty. A man should not be among a group of women; I find that disgusting. Nor should groups of men have a woman in their presence.

Women cannot be on guard 24/7

:draketf:

Again, using a hyperbole to discredit me. Are you sure there isn't a Becky behind you dictating this shit?

What?

Wait.

What?

How did you jump from accompanying a group of boys to house alone, to going outside to buy groceries? You're using ridiculous hyperbole to discredit me.

People with your mindset are absolute harmful to women.

Go ahead and let your daughter, sister, whoever, hang out with groups of boys. Go ahead and play with fire. But when something happens to that Xalimo:

"Hoogayeey ba'ay! Tola'ayeey tol beeley! Maxa ugu ogolaadhey inanta inay wiilasha Jamaicanca uraacdho guri oo Brixton ku taalo!"

God protect us from rapists and evil-doers, and keep our women, children, beta-men, and elderly safe. But tie your damn camel and keep those who are perceived as vulnerable safe. Even if you have tie @dhegdheer up before she joins the legion of Dajaal.

Waa ku jeclahay walaashey, ha iga xumaan. :sass2:

Lol like you care sxb, keep putting the burden of responsibility on the victims rather than the perpetrators :susp:

I'm glad the rest of the world isn't as backwards

Status
Not open for further replies.