7 reasons why Ethiopian people are way better than Somalian people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
@AbdiJohnson

The average Somali Australian is upper class (130k p.a >)

The average habesha Australian is lower middle class

Somali Australians worked hard to be where we are right no and just because Canadians are getting karbashed by the Weeknd doesn't mean you drag us all into this.

Somali Australians are now in a position where they're holding the government to acccount about child-care reform.

Back me up @Adheer Warsame @Transparent
I can affirm that,we are straight hustlers,sadly the only positive African diaspora in straya

I work with a lot of Ethiopians at the hospital I work at once this older Ethiopian lady was like " I love how honest somalis are compared to us" I smiled cause I was uncomfortable with it but she was right Ethiopians especially habasha not oromos who seem genuinely nice to me are fake that whole nicity, and docile attitude is fake they backstab each other like you wouldn't believe they also have such hatred beneath that fake smile if a Somali is nice he/she is nice you can tell if he/she is a horrible person you can tell right away we wear our emotions on our sleeves.

@Prince Abubu
Don't waste your time bro. He can't reason because he is very stupid wallahi. Kulaha what is happening in Somalia is self inflicted. Isn't that the same for all conflicts across the globe? Black folks are each other's worst enemy, just look at Chicago. Is the white man forcing them to kill each other?

He is a self hater. Good tho, we need all the idiots and self haters out in the open for all to see.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
I'm in it for the girls tbh

I love how canuck is calling other people dirty but has an Indian on her DP, a people who have literally become a meme for how un-hygienic they are

Wise choice sxb
eritrean3.jpg

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Xabashi injera is packed with nutrient whole grain teff while our canjeero is made from plain flour :wow:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
It's always the darkest of Somalis that resent being called black even though anyone with eyes can see that you're black. :faysalwtf:
Unlike you I love being Somali AND black. You say you don't want to be lumped with anyone when you regularly lump yourself with Somalis. I hate Trump and will do everything to oppose him. And I'm not a man you disgusting misogynistic troll. Please go take your L in peace now you self hating coon.
No lies told :whew:

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
You're Christian mofo you have no choice ain't no way a xalimo is going to marry nin gaal ah kkkk
Don't worry about me mr. conspiracy man, I can find a wife from any ethnicity. Finding a Somali girl would be no trouble for me either since I'm Somali myself. No need to tell them I'm gaal :p I like tricking people :gnzbryw:

Ethiopians are very kind good people. What I admire most about them is even though they have over 80 ethnic groups in Ethiopia, they all generally see themselves as just "Ethiopian" or "Habesha". They never ask each other whether they're Gurage, Amhara, Oromo, Harari, etc...they're just Ethiopian and proud.

VixR

Veritas
Ethiopians are very kind good people. What I admire most about them is even though they have over 80 ethnic groups in Ethiopia, they all generally see themselves as just "Ethiopian" or "Habesha". They never ask each other whether they're Gurage, Amhara, Oromo, Harari, etc...they're just Ethiopian and proud.
This isn't true.

This isn't true.
I agree with you to be fair.

It is mainly outside the country if anything people will refer to 'Ethiopian'. Inside the country it's a different story. The term 'Habesha' is rarely used inside the country as well.

Amhara's are the most die-hard Ethiopian's, they will happily say Ethiopian over Amhara:pachah1:.

Status
Not open for further replies.