Sex exchange for grades in universities in Somalia

IMG_6192.jpeg

IMG_6193.jpeg
IMG_6194.jpeg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
Boggles the mind, but then I saw this post by someone, who claims to have competed Uni somewhere in the West.

He was trolling btw ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ read the rest of the thread, OP was a 18yr old troll

Khaemwaset

Frรผher of the Djibouti Ugaasate ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ
VIP

Man said Arab societies. 90% of women in Egypt say they have been groped or other sexual harassment. There was a Somali girl who had killed a taxi driver that tried raping her. How can you say sexual violence is less common in Arab/Asian societies than Somali? You're chatting shit

Dooyo

Inaba Caadi Maaha
This is not surprising. I know at least 5 girls off the top of my head who were dating their professors back home in Hargeisa. I've heard of multiple that ended by marrying their dugsi, tutor or professor. It is an irresponsible act by a teacher and a dangerous type of relationship to pursue with the teacher-student power dynamic being skewed heavily towards the macalin, Somali society back home sees this as a non issue. I got many weird looks whenever I pointed out that a teacher-student relationship is not normal.

Sexual harassment in the workplace is also very common. Male employers will pull the "do this, this favor for me if you want to stay employed" card. All of this is common throughout the world, even in the Western nations that have laws against these issues, where it's easier to speak up about such events, where there's an actual non corrupted judicial system that will put the perpetrator on trial and give them a punishment.

What do you expect from a third world, backwards, uncivilized nation(s) with one of the most misogynistic cultures on this planet?

A few troubling observations she is blowing the whistle on:
  • A corrupt system where bribing staff is common to cater for the middle classes,
  • An exploitative practice targeting female students,
  • An awfully low standard of education judging from their text messages. How could she be in Uni when writing as if in kindergarten.

However, she was willing to bribe him off, and commit 'fusq' not permissible in Islam to advance her position, but had trouble with offering herself, a greater transgression of course, but a type of 'fusq' nonetheless; is she as culpable? Or is this a case of 'I do not feast on the carcass, but could gulp its broth'. In other words, willing to be dined and wined dancing the night away, but will not go to third base, and if I do not get my way, I'll scream from the roof tops.

In legal quarters, she has no leg to stand on. In Islam, she is at fault, granted scale of transgressions are not the same. In Kant's ethical doctrine, she is 'bad' at her core.

Postscript:
Another observation: Mother looks typical eedo, speaks perfect Somali, but the daughter looks quite not so Somali, and speaks as if foreign-born, a phenomenon more noticeable in young people in the whole country.

What do you mean by โ€œthe daughter looks quite not so Somali?โ€ And what does that have to do with sexual harassment by Somali professors onto their students?

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
Haye bro you can deny it and keep coping I am smarter than you to know reality.
Whatever makes you happy bro ๐Ÿ˜‚ judge the whole population and calling them barbarian to dehumanizing them makes you smarter somehow. You a hypocrite with a lot of self hate to your own people.

Man said Arab societies. 90% of women in Egypt say they have been groped or other sexual harassment. There was a Somali girl who had killed a taxi driver that tried raping her. How can you say sexual violence is less common in Arab/Asian societies than Somali? You're chatting shit
When I am talking about Arab societies I am talking about Gulf. I've lived in at least 3 Gulf countries btw.

Aseer

A man without a ๐Ÿซ won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Whatever makes you happy bro ๐Ÿ˜‚ judge the whole population and calling them barbarian to dehumanizing them makes you smarter somehow. You a hypocrite with a lot of self hate to your own people.
Thats what the whole population is. Cawaans. if they werent then they would quit killing eachother over few metres of land, put their heads down, humble themselves and work on their land the progress you make is how you can rate your intelligence and civility many somalis cant even get past the first step and those that do are still surrounded by even morr cawaans who refuse to stop rampaging. Its not self hate its reality. You need to open your eyes.

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
Thats what the whole population is. Cawaans. if they werent then they would quit killing eachother over few metres of land, put their heads down, humble themselves and work on their land the progress you make is how you can rate your intelligence and civility many somalis cant even get past the first step and those that do are still surrounded by even morr cawaans who refuse to stop rampaging. Its not self hate its reality. You need to open your eyes.
am not reading non of this BS mr smartass

Aseer

A man without a ๐Ÿซ won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Technically your parents came from the xayawan people and had you so this make you xayawan descendants. The biggest xayawan ๐Ÿ˜‚
They are a different generation. My father is from kacaan gen they were more educated then the next gens.

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
@Aseer you argue like naag all day back and forth. Trying to make your opinion as facts like narcissistic woman. The first world country made you feminine guy.
Shaking Head No GIF by GIPHY News