8 children stabbed in UK by ajnabi.. Somalis being blamed again.

Mozart

You need people like me
I posted about this as well but deleted it because I think the source is some lady on Facebook. She also said 5 people have died which isn’t true.

Lots of people have said it’s a black person so I’m hoping he wasn’t Somali.

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
People can say whatever they want to with immunity she will never be questioned by her own people they will just move on to the next outrage

I posted about this as well but deleted it because I think the source is some lady on Facebook. She also said 5 people have died which isn’t true.

Lots of people have said it’s a black person so I’m hoping he wasn’t Somali.
The issue is they always do this. Every time people are attacked they tend to blame Somalis. Other black people are lucky because we get blamed for their crimes.

Som

VIP
It's time for somali diaspora to build some community organization with lawyers and lobbying within the government to protect our people from false accusations

There is large power online, everyone uses the internet, lies spread easily and are never corrected. This is one of the many reasons i'm upset at the Somali incel community, they've created animosity between us and many other demographics and communities to the point in which we can't form a community to counteract this disrespect, everyone just believes it all now.

@mods can you change the title to not include Somali.

Rumours are the individual came by boat. Not many faraxs came by boat so I would think other African nationality if the murderer is black African.

Trending