8 children stabbed in UK by ajnabi.. Somalis being blamed again.

And you believe them? These racist gammon love to lie. I wouldn’t be shocked if he’s white.
I have a strong feeling it’s a lunatic ajanabi who came through the boats.

a lot of these are traumatised from the wars they fled and the trauma they experienced during Tahriib. When they find out how long it takes to process them, depression gets worse and some………

Saw a group of them from Afghanistan recently having a massive in the middle of the street @ 3:30PM.

I have a strong feeling it’s a lunatic ajanabi who came through the boats.

a lot of these are traumatised from the wars they fled and the trauma they experienced during Tahriib. When they find out how long it takes to process them, depression gets worse and some………

Saw a group of them from Afghanistan recently having a massive in the middle of the street @ 3:30PM.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@Suee, probably mentally ill. UK has has one of the largest rates paranoid schizophrenia sufferers in the world. Somalis and other blacks suffer more due to cannabis over use and the stress of living as migrant families.The so called community care works until a guy doesn’t take his medication or snaps one day. They just don’t have enough hospitals to keep them all in.

This mixed raced guy recently killed an 87 year old man as he thought he was in a “movie”

People can say whatever they want to with immunity she will never be questioned by her own people they will just move on to the next outrage
It’s so annoying because these baseless claims have real life consequences. People on the internet spreading lies and rumours have ruined the lives of many people and led people to suicide in the most extreme cases.

And the worst part is that these internet losers will never face any consequences and will continue spreading their lies and misinformation.

It’s so annoying because these baseless claims have real life consequences. People on the internet spreading lies and rumours have ruined the lives of many people and led people to suicide in the most extreme cases.

And the worst part is that these internet losers will never face any consequences and will continue spreading their lies and misinformation.
I’m worried for innocent Somali mothers walking down the street. I don’t care if these racists lie but when you have big news (dailymail) spreading misinformation than it’s a problem.

I’m worried for innocent Somali mothers walking down the street. I don’t care if these racists lie but when you have big news (dailymail) spreading misinformation than it’s a problem.

You said the Dailymail removed the claim that he was Somali? Do you have a screenshot of it before? We need to hold them accountable, it's best to collect all evidence of this type of media manipulation and send emails.

A youth of Rwandan origin allegedly, and not a migrant or illegal migrant. Allegedly.

Rwandan? i did not see that coming.

Season 5 What GIF by The Office

You said the Dailymail removed the claim that he was Somali? Do you have a screenshot of it before? We need to hold them accountable, it's best to collect all evidence of this type of media manipulation and send emails.
I posted the article but when you go back on it, it’s been “edited”. I’ll go on twitter and find the screenshot. The racist gammon were posting it earlier. You’re right though, the dailymail need to be held accountable. This isn’t the first time!

Keo

VIP
Official sources are reporting that the suspect was born in Cardiff, and the police are not treating it as terror related. This person is not an immigrant.

The Arab name is bs.

The tweet that’s being circulated of some Indian praising the attack, and people claiming he’s a Muslim who’s somehow connected to the incident is bs too.

Twitter is just full of fake news.

Last edited:

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
He’s named on here but we don’t know if it’s accurate. But it’s an Arab name. Probably yemeni or something

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
Guys surely the right wingers are going to learn from this mistake and not instantly jump to racist/Islamophobic conclusions next time something happens right? Right?

https://x.com/mwairory/status/1818284286178648269?s=46

this is the 100th tweet I’ve seen from Kenyans today trying to throw Somalis under the bus for white validation. @Xoriyo
Checked their timeline and it’s another Kenyan lapdop for whites who hates on Somalis. Always yapping about us while their behinds are not back home in Kenya.

It’s good that Somalis see the hatred and envy these foot soldiers for cadaans have for us because they will be the first to try and flock to Somalia in the coming years and claim some brotherhood.

I am already seeing more Somalis waking up to this fact so it’s all good. Let me catch one of them in Somalia when I go back inshAllah. Last time I was in Somalia, I was cordial with some of them who were there for work. Even saw some in Djibouti. This time around, I will be making things very uncomfortable.