8 children stabbed in UK by ajnabi.. Somalis being blamed again.

Lol it’s the Africans that shock me. Saw a Kenyan on twitter say “let’s wait and see it might be a Somali claiming to be from Rwanda” the obsession is real.
Why does it shock you?Many blacks Christianised under colonialism or affected by Afrocentrism hate Islam, Somalis and associate us with Arabs. I don’t pay them too much attention.

Checked their timeline and it’s another Kenyan lapdop for whites who hates on Somalis. Always yapping about us while their behinds are not back home in Kenya.

It’s good that Somalis see the hatred and envy these foot soldiers for cadaans have for us because they will be the first to try and flock to Somalia in the coming years and claim some brotherhood.

I am already seeing more Somalis waking up to this fact so it’s all good. Let me catch one of them in Somalia when I go back inshAllah. Last time I was in Somalia, I was cordial with some of them who were there for work. Even saw some in Djibouti. This time around, I will be making things very uncomfortable.
Honestly I didn’t know about this until social media. They have this weird hatred towards us. Why would a Somali ever claim to be from Rwanda? I’ve actually heard of many people who claim to be Somali for immigration purposes.

Keo

VIP
Not in the UK. Most of us them can tell us apart.
90% of cadaans can't unless they've had some exposure to Somali people in real life before. Even the ones throwing around "Somali" whenever these kinds of acts happen have most likely never met a Somali. I've even been told to go back to a non-African country once as a kid.

90% of cadaans can't unless they've had some exposure to Somali people in real life before. Even the ones throwing around "Somali" whenever these kinds of acts happen have most likely never met a Somali. I've even been told to go back to a non-African country once as a kid.
In London and other cities with lots of Somalis they know Somalis, trust.

Breaking news btw-

A group of cadaans are trying to attack a mosque in Southport and fighting with police.

This is what happens when Elon musk allows these guys to falsely claims Muslims were happened were behind the attack.

If this spreads there will be carnage across the UK.