A black ( Caribbean-UK xoolos) drooling over Somali girls on IG and Somalispot at their forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeMoN

UltraViolentPacifist
what happen to posting educational, mind stimulating and overall what is deemed worthy of being discussed. Menace :bell:

waa sidii naagtii da aheyd ee la waaninayay oo tidhi iidhakhsada waa la isugayaaye :mjlol::deadmanny:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
what happen to posting educational, mind stimulating and overall what is deemed worthy of being discussed. Menace :bell:

waa sidii naagtii da aheyd ee la waaninayay oo tidhi iidhakhsada waa la isugayaaye :mjlol::deadmanny:

:susp::childplease: I'll be back on track, this is to protect the nation from madoow invasion of our national treasure

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Lol

Why do they take everything so goddamn personally?

Thats a good question

I remember a while back there was this black west African dude ranting on social media about how ugly his women are and how he found Somalis hot because of their european features and how he was extremly attracted to Somali women Cause of their modesty and features

AND sometime later hes ranting about how unattractive and Racist Somali women are cause they look Down on him Cause hes Madow

Seoul

. . .
Self respecting Somali females wouldn't go for AAs so these niggas need to crawl back into the hole they came from

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Thats a good question

I remember a while back there was this black west African dude ranting on social media about how ugly his women are and how he found Somalis hot because of their european features and how he was extremly attracted to Somali women Cause of their modesty and features

AND sometime later hes ranting about how unattractive and Racist Somali women are cause they look Down on him Cause hes Madow

Well sounds like a dude with identity problems and self hate. Obviously that isn't attractive to anybody.

menace...thats probably your account tbh...knowing your history and all. stop making topics about AAs all day on a somali forum bruh.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
Self respecting Somali females wouldn't go for AAs so these niggas need to crawl back into the hole they came from

Word

Can we stop talking about them. We don't want Bob marley and his buddies from the coli to start flooding the forum with their obsession with somali women.

look at the last two posts...smh

i need to exist this site. how do y'all post racist shit 24/7 (under the guise of trolling) and then share the link on black sites? ugh

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

i need to exist this site. how do y'all post racist shit 24/7 (under the guise of trolling) and then share the link on black sites? ugh

If we were the pitcher of prosperous ethnic groups I could look the other way, but since we ain't I gotta wonder who this is helping?

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP

It aint bad some of em i think have some sort of personal problem with somalis from past exp easily.

Also the somalis trolls aint helping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending