A black ( Caribbean-UK xoolos) drooling over Somali girls on IG and Somalispot at their forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we were the pitcher of prosperous ethnic groups I could look the other way, but since we ain't I gotta wonder who this is helping?

thats a very good question. like i understand keeping the trolling within their site, but it seems certain members of this forum (one of them being a mod :kanyehmm:) go out of their way to embarrass us and paint us as racist hateful people. even go as far as take down a fellow somali who was prospering.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
He dislikes Somalis more than any other ethnic groups

For other Africans and black people it's just playing. Love taps waaye.

But for us it's serious hate. This guy :birdman:

VixR

Veritas
Hmm. A Black American forum, didn't know they existed. This explains that new HodgeTwins fanboy member from that other thread :mjlol:

VixR

Veritas
And we have so many good Somali smileys that we can use. Lazy ass admin...
The smilies are overwhelmingly Black. These Black smilies are getting old. There are other White, Black, non-white, non-black smilies I could think of that could be added to that section, and forget about the primary emoticon section, that is lacking too.

There need to be waaaay more Somali smilies :ftw9nwa:

@AbdiJohnson I need to be able to express myself.:yloezpe:

The smilies are overwhelmingly Black. These Black smilies are getting old. There are other White, Black, non-white, non-black smilies I could think of that could be added to that section, and forget about the primary emoticon section, that is lacking too.

There need to be waaaay more Somali smilies :ftw9nwa:

@AbdiJohnson I need to be able to express myself.:yloezpe:

Stop it. Black smiles are a part of my Somali cultural genocide :fredo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending