A black ( Caribbean-UK xoolos) drooling over Somali girls on IG and Somalispot at their forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
African American/Blacks need to understand the racial politics regarding interracial dating. Rule number one is you should never gas or pedestal women of a different race, by doing so, you devalue your own, yourself and give power to others. Black men are seen as men who will smash anything that walks and black women are seen as desperate. The BBC stereotype and Black women swirl stereotype has ruined the Black PR worldwide IMO.

On the Coli they have numerous X nonblack women race appreciation thread where they gas other women up, on the flipside on lipstick you have a WHOLE section of the website dedicated about interracial dating where black men praise non-black men.

As a whole, Blacks need to become more xenophobia, slightly racist and always do anything that values their own. They more powerful than they know.

Post this on The-Coli @Realwarya.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Why do they care what random people think about them?

The conspiracy theories about some cadaan coming to Somalia and spreading stories about them

:cryinglaughsmiley:

just went to that site and just saw some dude spreading some of the most F'd up historical misinformation about somalis/somalia :ohlord:

maestro

Cultural revolution
I see more Somali bashing on there than black bashing here. I don't know why you people are being so apologetic and letting them talk that shit. Spray these fukking kneegrows

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I just read the whole thread on that website over, omg it saddens me how much of a ass @realwaryaa is. He's talking shit about Somalis to impress those AA men. @realwaryaa you look like Rufus the naked mole rat you no chin having ass coward. I can't imagine how you're in real life, I bet you, you were and still getting bullied. This can't be life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts