A coup attempt is underway in Bolivia

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
December 2023

Bolivia, home to some of the world's biggest lithium reserves, signed a $450 million deal Wednesday with Russian state firm Uranium One Group to produce the key battery and electric vehicle components.

🤣Wonder how Russia will react to this.

they will just install a clan leader lol. Somali people dont have a united cause lol. they care more about their primitive clans then the interests of somali's internally and globally. A coup will just be another civil war.
Would you delete your own adeer if he was an enemy of progress? :hmm:

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
people look at the map below. all of the red that you see are the leftist Cuba aligned governments. now Brazil that you see- this is during Bolsonaro. Brazil now is in the red. so all the red you see on this map- plus Brazil which covers more than half of South America- all that is in the Cuba-aligned Latin American leftist camp. they are not a persecuted minority, they are dominating the region.

EDIT: wait, sorry, to be fair- Argentina has shifted with Milei so Argentina would be in the blue now

mapa-politico-de-latinoamerica-especial.jpg

my instinctive reaction is that I'm happy to hear about this just because I want a greater balance of power between leftist and rightist forces in the region. right now the leftists are way too dominant. they're the ones that put the jew in power in mexico.

another thing is that I don't believe in this democracy belief that the military must stay out of politics. the western media slanders latin american militaries even when they do the right thing. they slander them especially when they do the right thing. look at how the western media hates Bukele. notice Pinochet gets the same treatment.

(but this is just my kneejerk reaction, I have to look into what is happening here)

Trending