A coup attempt is underway in Bolivia

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
@Omar del Sur niggahito whats going on? which side is leftist?

Arce is definitely leftist. He is of Evo Morales party. Now as for the military- I don't know yet what their agenda is. I don't think much details are really out yet. We know military is in the streets but I am not aware of some general going on tv and announcing what his coup is about or anything like that yet. I am sure analysis is going to be coming in and insha'Allah I'll share what I learn as I want to know myself what's happening.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
🤣

Its Over Basketball GIF by NBA

Seems like Bolivia needs to restructure the relational role and philosophy of the army and re-staff the executive positions if they don't want to become Egypt or Sudan. This is like when Roman generals come back to take over when they get too much power. An old story replaying itself, over and over again. The military is never better than who they replace, often the same but worse. Conflict will be the only way to take them out when you figure out they don't play the one bad term, one less bad term after, democracy.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
doesnt xamar control sna? use sna to take out fms presidents and somalis is yours
Yeah i guess taking control of Sna then using it to conquer all other states would be the way to go,
Somalia isn't centralised like other countries so you can't just coup the capital city and become ruler like in ethiopia, Mali, bukino faso, colombia