A girl that speaks 20 languages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
She can't speak any of those languages though (except finnish and english). All she does is use a few real words and the rest is gibberish with an accent so it sounds like she's saying something in another language.
She's pretty af though:ehh:

I can speak 5-6 languages:drakekidding:

I'm fluent in 5 but know an additional 3 pretty well.

Fluent in English, Arabic, Dutch, German and sOMALI.

Pretty good in French, Mandarin and Italian.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

Swedish,Somali,German, English and Spanish But My spanish is Very tragic studied for 3 years and Im still at beginner level

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I can speak English, Somali and little bit of Spanish more like Spanglish.

So that's 2 and a half languages.

Mercury

VIP
I remember back in School people that had german classes used to come to me to help em with their homework its funny cause I never studied german

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
I remember back in School people that had german classes used to come to me to help em with their homework its funny cause I never studied german
Can you speak fluent/conversational German?

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP

Do you understand spoken and written Danish? All Scandinavians do when they get together is take the mickey out of Danish.

Mercury

VIP
Can you speak fluent/conversational German?
Its not fluent But I can keep a conversation I had these german friends I hanged with and we used to always get together and watch football especially Bundesliga cause we all like Bayern munich

The german commentary and being around them as they speak I picked it up slowly

Status
Not open for further replies.