A girl that speaks 20 languages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Do you understand spoken and written Danish? All Scandinavians do when they get together is take the mickey out of Danish.
I cant read and pronounce a shit of their words lol But some words sound similar to swedish

The times I was in Denmark eating at McDonalds and she goes Femhalvfjerds

I just pretended I understood and glanced at the register real Quick :hemad:

Its not fluent But I can keep a conversation I had these german friends I hanged with and we used to always get together and watch football especially Bundesliga cause we all like Bayern munich

The german commentary and being around them as they speak I picked it up slowly
German is my favorite European language but the writing:susp:
They got some long ass letters.

I don't fucking believe her. :mugshotman: By the time she's on her fifth language she'll be forgetting the first one smh

I speak 4 and struggle to remember some of them most days

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
I don't fucking believe her. :mugshotman: By the time she's on her fifth language she'll be forgetting the first one smh

I speak 4 and struggle to remember some of them most days
Which four? Inb4 English, Danish, loud and jafaican

Kanye

The only time I envy European somalis is when it comes to languages. I only speak English and Somali.
I'm sorry sxb, you missed out on a free language :friendhug:
I wish I grew up in Switzerland, imagine speaking English, German and/or conversational French

I'm sure german would be easy for me to pick up. :cosbyhmm: Languages that relate to the one u already speak are easiest to learn
I had to take french in secondary school and that was impossible. :idontlike:

lol I actually forgot about Somali :ayaanswag:

Did you learn Arabic growing up or did you actually live in the middle east at some point?

I was taught how to read and write in dugsi. But I also lived in the gulf for a while so I picked it up there lol that was the main language my extended family spoke so I had to learn. Funnily enough that's where I gained most of my fluency in English from. So when I moved to the UK I jumped straight into my gsces no problem :kanyeshrug:

I'm sorry sxb, you missed out on a free language :friendhug:
I wish I grew up in Switzerland, imagine speaking English, German and/or conversational French
How many do you speak bro? Here in America, we speak an alright english, and most of us are being reminded not to lose our somali. Very sad lol

Kanye

I'm sure german would be easy for me to pick up. :cosbyhmm: Languages that relate to the one u already speak are easiest to learn
I had to take french in secondary school and that was impossible. :idontlike:

I was taught how to read and write in dugsi. But I also lived in the gulf for a while so I picked it up there lol that was the main language my extended family spoke so I had to learn. Funnily enough that's where I gained most of my fluency in English from. So when I moved to the UK I jumped straight into my gsces no problem :kanyeshrug:

:salute:I rate that. I want to learn a 4th language so bad. I'm most likely going to try and learn Spanish but I want to be fluent so I'll have to live in Spain/Latin America at some point which seems pretty cool. Do you speak fluent or is it ya3ni t3al akhi speak :siilaanyosmile:

How many do you speak bro? Here in America, we speak an alright english, and most of us are being reminded not to lose our somali. Very sad lol
I speak English, Dutch and Somali. Which is meh, most people tend either not care about Dutch at all or have a strange infatuation with it lol. So I'm looking to pick up a language that's actually relevant

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
I speak in order of fluency:

-English
-Somali/French
-Arabic

I read/understand Spanish/Italian because of its similarity to French and Somali

Xalimos slide into my DM's anytime kkk.

:salute:I rate that. I want to learn a 4th language so bad. I'm most likely going to try and learn Spanish but I want to be fluent so I'll have to live in Spain/Latin America at some point which seems pretty cool. Do you speak fluent or is it ya3ni t3al akhi speak :siilaanyosmile:

kkkkkkk that soft spoken akhi talk :drakelaugh:nah I speak it relatively well lol as in I can hold conversations and understand the news, it's at the same level as my somali, which is alright.

Immersion really is the best way to learn tbh. I'm thinking of giving french another go over the next year and then move to france for a little while next summer after I've gained a decent grasp on thee language, like those immersion programs. My friend did that, she spent three months there working and her french improved leaps and bounds. It's only across the channel as well :hmm: thank god for euro passports

Status
Not open for further replies.