A gofund me for one of our sick(mental issues) users

Status
Not open for further replies.

StevieWonder

Im Am Barkhad now
It has recently been bought to my attention one of our users @yas/London is in need of dire medical atention.
She has reached out (as many do) asking for my help

She lives in a uk ghetto has no medical insurance and really needs help! The government has turned there back on her!!!

Guys nd girls lets come together and get her the help she needs.

Www.gofundme.com/saveYas-london

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
My g you look like a heroin user, you probably can't get enough p together to buy a needle, stop deceiving people we know you want to buy smack with the change youngin.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I heard she stuffs khat in her ass instead of her mouth.
When will your war with Somali women come to an end? Hada nin rag tahay I dare you to say that to dutchess :ftw9nwa:

Cowards always love to kick people when they are down.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Okay cognitive I see what you are trying to do here. Want to go back.and forth with me smh. Why do you want my attention? I will not replace CrazyWadaad for your gay ass tendencies. Stop making shit bigger than it is aabaha was.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Rooble baradar Horta I never really understood your story & where all you hatred for Somali women stems from. Care to elaborate.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Okay cognitive I see what you are trying to do here. Want to go back.and forth with me smh. Why do you want my attention? I will not replace CrazyWadaad for your gay ass tendencies. Stop making shit bigger than it is aabaha was.
Who the weirdo now? Dissing another mans father online smh I merely asked you a question. I won't stoop to your level so Godspeed.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
So emotional, I asked him a question & he disses my father, you're indeed a unruly child.

Status
Not open for further replies.