A gofund me for one of our sick(mental issues) users

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I must of struck a chord for two grown ass men to diss another mans mother & father online, you nigga's need tampon in your lives real talk :ftw9nwa:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Yas is a strong woman she doesnt get bullied. She doesnt need protection and she doesnt need niggas gaining brownie points off of her name.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Yas is a strong woman she doesnt get bullied. She doesnt need protection and she doesnt need niggas gaining brownie points off of her name.

But it would have been funny if they degrade her right? If they called her names? Stop bullying women. We will drop kick your testicles with 6 inch heels.

***buys Yas/London 6 inch heels***

Take that roble take that!

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
I don't diss parents I might write "aabaha was" in a sense of "f*ck off"

Neither do I engage in arguments with @yas/London or insult her day and night. Maybe I did once on @CrazyWadaad AMA's for the bants.

Just a harmless joke and these fucking hypocritical sheeps start running my way to graze and act like they give a f*ck about her well-being.

Sheep: Rooble is a woman hater!.

Trying to score some brownie points dissing me to stay relevant.

I can't stand hypocrites wallahi:lawd:

I mean they can't distinguish a joke/trolling from the reality.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I think rooble has been emotionally scared by a xalimo that he was in mad love with, that left him bitter & confused, it might be that he's got some deep rooted issues about his looks so he lashes out on females online.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@McD30 you the type of nigga to hold your girlfriends purse while she dances with a other nigga
You're the type of guy to diss chicks online cause you don't get none in reality, rejection can be hard to deal with, I hope you can find another way to vent your frustration.

Status
Not open for further replies.